2:|Wine

"Got more wine" my Wifey cheered, coming up from her basement holding a bottle of Merlot in hand. A pretty dam good red wine!

"Got the glasses ready" I washed and dried two wine glasses, placing them on the counter.

"The lasagna should be coming out soon right?" She wondered popping open the cork
I glanced at the clock on the wall "In two minutes I believe, yeah" we decided to make a nice big meal of lasagna to go along with the wine drinking. "We should bake cookies later too"

She laughed pouring the liquid deliciousness into the glasses "drink alcohol and get fat sounds like a good plan"

"It is a great plan"

"I'm so glad you decided to stay here tonight"

"Me too" Scar was the one to invite me over and asked me to stay the night.

I gladly accepted the offer Sebastian was going out with Mackie tonight and I had nothing to do

I went to take out the lasagna from the oven with my hands covered by her flowery mittens.

When I opened the stainless steel door, steam from the hot oven hit me right in the face "hot hot hot" I coughed from the blow of heat, placing our dinner on top of the stove.

"Okay Buster Pointdecter" she laughed, thinking of the song.

I looked back at her, giggling as Captain America would say "I got that reference ole ole oe ole" I started singing "Diner is ready!"

"And so is the wine"

We sat down at her dinner table across from one another to enjoy what we created "What do you want to do after we eat?"

"Drink more wine" She took sip from her glass

I was up for that, but we had to do something else too "Besides that!"

"I figure you'd want to lay in my giant bean bag" Glancing at the big ass thing laying in her livingroom.

"If I get in there I won't come out of it"

"I'll join you there is room" She thought for moment "we can watch the Birdbox everyone is going crazy over"

I wanted to see why everyone was going ape shit over this movie "Yeah, we could do that"

"Before that I could say some juice news"

That certainly got my attention, placing my fork down on the plate. "Ooooo I like juice news"

"Aaaaand" Scar dragged, excited to tell her wifey this "You'll be the first to know"

"Even better" I was intrigued "What is it?"

Scar was twirling her fork in the food, thinking of something or someone "I'm dating someone"

"Seriously?" I squealed, my voice rising a bit "You're dating someone?"

"That I am" A grin grew on her face, she was finally not single.

"Who what where when why how?" I had so many questions. It was my turn to finally be excited for someone else's relationship.

"My sister set me up with this guy. He's a friend of her husband's." I could see the happiness radiating off of her aura "His name is Jack and he is a real nice guy. We went on a few dates"

"And you didn't tell me!" I acted offended she wanted a while to tell me the news.

She chuckled "I wanted to make sure it was going to go somewhere"

That was understandable I did that was Seb "Is he cute?" I had to see the face of the man who won over my Wifey.

"Very and he doesn't see the actress Scarlett Johansson. He sees the real me."

He sounded perfect "Aww and now we can double date!" those kind dates were enjoyable and now we have a new couple to do things with.

"Yes" Scar liked that idea "Finally!"

"I am very happy for you, Scar. Can I meet him soon? As your wife I should!" This Jack sounded great, but I had to see him in person to approve.

She nodded "We can set something up. How are you and Seb?"

I smiled with thoughts of my man entering my head "Great like always"

"Isnt your two year anniversary coming up?" She wondered, knowing when the date was

"In a week" That came pretty fast "Can you believe that?"

"Time flies fast when you are in love!"

It sure does "Right?"

"Doing anything special?" Scar questioned me before taking a sip of her wine

I shrugged "We aren't going out anywhere. We will probably just hang out in the house. Seb cooked for our first so I will cook this time and Netflix and chill afterwards.

"Romantic night in" not wanting to hear those kind of details.