161:|Family Fued

The Russo brothers were able to get some of us, Avenger cast members, for a game of Avengers Family Fued.

The game consist of Dave, Mackie, Scarlett, Letitia, and Pratt on the blue team.

Zoe, Benedict, Mark, Hemsworth, Seb, and me on the purple team.

We didnt have a choice of who our teammates would be, our characters pictures were on podiums on each side, so we went to where we were playing.

As the game went on, our team was up 167 points while the blue team had 0.

Hahahaha

Purple team was kicking ass!

"Mackie, come on up, Hems come on up" The brothers were at the middle table with 2 bug red buttons on ether side.

Mackie and Hemsworth walked up to their side waiting for the question "Alright here we go for our new question"

They had their hands on the buzzer ready to go
"So which infinity war character would win in a staring contest?"

The second Joe finished talking, both men buzzed in as fast as their hands would let them, yet Mackie hit first.

"Dam that was pretty dam fast" Anthony laughed

Mackie and Hemsworth stared at eachother "I would say, your eyes are beautiful, I would say-"

"So are yours" Hemsworth complimented right back

"Thank you" Mackie almost smiled, not breaking eye contact with the Australian "I was about to say... no I cant sat that, sorry uh I would say Iron Man"

"Okay Facebookers" Joe glanced at his card with the answers before looking up at the screen above "Did you sat that Iron Man would win in a staring contest?"

It buzzed meaning Stark wasnt up there, Mackie got his team one wrong.

"What?" Scar questioned in disbelief.

"Hemsworth" Anthony turned to the tall blonde "you could steal this one"

"Oh really?" Hemsworth spike with excitement in his voice as he drummed at the table before standing up straight

"Yes, so who would win in a staring contest?"

Hemsworth turned to us his team for a little backup or to see maybe he will choose one of our characters

Mackie wasnt having any of that "You can't look at your team!" he considered that cheating

Hemsworth turned back at him innocently "I wasn't I was looking at the wall back there um I would say," he paused looking over at Mackie's teammates "Drax"

"Alright facebookers" Joe turned to the screen again "did you say Drax?"

Mackie chatted Nope, nope" hoping Hemsworth would get it wrong

#5 Flipped over as Drax

Our team got it as we cheered, getting us more points

Hemsworth walked himself back to the Thor podium as Joe followed him, going over to Sebastian "Who would win in a staring contest?"

"I am going to go with" My boyfriend paused before pointing in the direction of me "Crimson Shadow"

I nodded content with his choice, I feel as if Rachel totally would!

"Alright facebookers did you say Crimson Shadow?" Joe wondered aloud

#3 flipped over to reveal Crimson Shadow. I beat Drax? Cool....