67:|Back to Work

"You are sure about this?" Sebastian questioned me for the third time this morning
I didn't hear him

I was looking out the window, trying to hold back tears that did not want to stop falling from my glassy eyes. I was sitting here somehow wishing that last night was a nightmare and Devin would stop haunting me.
I got passed it why did these memories have to come back? I could still hear Devin's evil laughter and pure pleasure on his face with what he was doing to me.

"Keeley" I felt a hand intertwine into mine.
I turned to Seb as he glanced at me before keeping his eyes on the road and towards the set, pulling into the gate.

"Are you sure you want to go into work today?" Seb wanted me to take the day off, but I was filming the battle scene where Okoye, Crimson Shadow, and Black Window helps Scarlett Witch while Seb was filming the scene with Rocket.

"Yeah, it will keep my mind off of, you know" not wanting to say the actual words, wiping away a cold tear that escaped without my permission.

Pulling into a spot, Seb didn't hesitate to bring me in close to him, kissing the side of my head.
"I'm sorry that you have to deal with me like this" I was a broken Loser, why put up with my ass?

"What?" He sounded so confused by my words "don't be sorry" he pulled back to look at me "I want to take care of you and help you. I still love you, Babe"

"Why are you so amazing?" He truly was even after what happened, still wanting to be with me, wanting to take care of a broken girl.

Seb never really thought be was, just doing what he felt like he had to do "Im really not!"

"You are though" In my eyes he was "You're sticking by such a broken, insecure girl with so many problems" it was the perfect way to describe me

"That's the thing" Seb began, sighing wishing that I saw what he saw "that broken, insure girl is how you see yourself. What I see is a beautiful, strong, confident, fun, loving woman; I could go on forever you're so worth everything. You just have baggage, but we all do. I want to lift that weight off you're shoulders like you do for me"

My body completely lost control of itself. I leaned in to plant a long kiss on his lips. For only a second, Sebastian's body tensed up, a kiss from me was so unexpcected, but quickly regained composure trying so hard to hide back a smile. He missed me kissing him willingly instead from a script and in character.
"I should not have done th-" he cut me off, going in for another kiss.

Separating, he placed his forehead against my own.

This was killing me; fighting the urge to keep from kissing him again and I think he was feeling the same.

"We should go" I fought these words to get out.
I reached behind me to get a hold of the door handle, not that I was trying to escape.

"Yeah, let's go"

Getting out of the car  hurried over to his side to walk together. His arm wrapped around me tightly to bring me in close; my head resting against him heading towards the trailer part of the set.

Walking in very comfortable silence, I barely noticed Chadwick, Winston, Anthony, Tom, Pratt, Dave, and Benedict were hanging out, staring at the sight before them; confusion plastered on all of their faces especially Tom, Anthony, and Pratt.

I was in the arms of Sebastian when all I been doing was avoiding him all these weeks.
Seb shot his best friend Mackie a look that read "I'll explain later" now wasn't the time.

"I want to see Chris" speaking my inner thoughts outloud.

"I know you do" He was walking me towards my best friend "He is in the make up trailer"

"How do you know that?" I didn't see him speak to Chris, how did he know where he was?

"He told me through texts"

Arriving at the destination, seb didn't walk up with me but let me go out of his arms.

"You're not staying with me" I almost panicked; my body starting to shake a bit that he was going to leave my side.

He noticed, coming closer to place a hand on my shoulder "I have to go get into my Bucky outfit. I don't want to leave you ether, but I'll see you shortly. You'll be fine, Babe." he glanced up at the trailer door "Chris is inside" I nodded sadly, wishing he would just stay "Nobody is going to hurt you here. Text me if you need anything." I wanted to say 'I need you', but I kept quiet "I'll meet you in my tailer soon" he leaned in to kiss my forehead.

Seb gave me a small smile before walking off.
With his presence gone, I hurridly made my way into the trailer.

Hearing the door open, Chris didn't even glance up from his phone. He was alone in here in the chair already in his Captain America costume.
"Chris!"

Insitantly, his head looked up. Seeing that I finally showed up, he shot out of the chair to greet me with open arms.

I gladly got into his arms, grabbing onto him like my life depended on it.

"Keels," He began, whispering "I am so sorry that I didn't get back to you in time"

He did not need to apologize for that. I wasnt mad or anything "Its okay, Chris really"

He pulled back to look at me, not letting go "How are you feeling?"

"Scared so scared" I admitted truthfully "What if it happens again? What if Devin gets out?" Of course I was thinking negatively

"Devin can't even hurt you again. He is locked up. There is no need to worry about him anymore" Chris promised "And if Vince ever comes near you again ill kill him. You're safe now"

I nodded believing his words "I know"

"Keels," Chris shook his head ashamed he couldn't be there for me "I should've been there to protect you"

"You didn't know and you were filming" He can't always be there for me I know that. He was busy at work. I found someone to help me in his place in the moment "don't put this on you it's on me"

"Its not on you" Chris shot back, it wasn't my fault that happened "It's on that asswhole, who tried to hurt you"

I took a deep sigh in "Devin won't get out of my head" All these years I locked him away in my mind figuring that he could never escape. Vince had to go and bring these memories back into the surface. A flash of his face appeared into my mind "Go away!" I groaned, planting my forehead into my friends chest. If only Hydra was real so they could wipe my memory of him.

Chris knew I didn't direct that to him "Keeley" he sighed sadly, his arms staying around me. "You sure you want to be here. You should clear your head" I was probably in no condition to work.

I lifted my head back up to look at his handsome face to block out the other one "You and Seb are here. I want to be here besides I want to kick some ass as Rachel"

He smiled down at me "That's my girl"

"Can we maybe watch some videos?"

Chris knew exactly what I was talking about "That we can do" He had some time before Sally comes in to do her job on him. Chris sat back down in the chair bringing me with him to sit on his lap. He pulled out his phone for us to watch videos of us over the years being silly for some laughs. It usually helped me sometimes if I was in a funk.