166:|Water Broke

Finally having time, Khloe and Chris were able to put the final piece of the baby room together- the crib, which never comes already made.

Everything else was done: the walls were pained pink, pink curtains were put up on the windows, the changing table was against the wall, a whole wardrope in the closet was ready, stuffed animals were placed around the room, and a very comfortable rocking chair that i was seated in with feet up cuddling a life sized Mickey Mouse.

I would help but I am 9 months pregnant with a huge belly and my feet were swollen. I was here because I am staying with them since Sebastian is gone. With me close to the due date they wanted me here with them. I am okay with that.

So I was watching the couple slightly struggle with all of the crib parts scattered around them that had to be put together somehow.

Khloe had the instructions in hand “Why does this have to be so difficult?”

Chris sighed “Because they don’t want to make our lives easy” trying to screw two different parts together tightly.

“Does it read like stereo instructions?” I wondered, quoting a line from one of my favorite movies.

Chris stopped what he was doing to look up at me with a slight grin “Beetlejuice reference”

“Yes, I didn’t think you’d get that” I nodded impressed with that guess, it was a random part of the movie

Chris shrugged“Great minds think alike that’s why” before going back at screwing the pieces together

“Sorry, I can't help” I apologized as if I had to. I mean I did help with the room with the easy stuff but I couldn't with the crib.

Khloe understood knowing I couldnt "No heavy lifting” it was up to the two of them to figure it out.

“I know" How do I help in someway though "call Pratt he put two of these together” he had two kids and bought two different cribs for them that he put together on his own.

They couple gazed at each other

“True”

“He is pretty handy with this kind of thing”

Just then a sharp pain stabbed my lower abdomen causing me to gasp but not loud enough for the couple ahead of me to turn around.

That wasn’t the end of it, water ran down my legs.

Ut oh

Now I needed their attention.

I dropped Mickey Mouse and leaned forward, looking at my friends with wide eyes.

It was time?

"Guys we have to go to the hospital”

Due to my words Chris and Khloe turned to look at me “What?”

Clutching my painful stomach, I informed them “My water just broke”

They completely dropped what they were doing.

“Its time?” Khloe’s eyes widened with a hint of excitement

“Madison isn’t due for a week” Chris exclaimed surprised that it happened so quickly

“Apprerently she couldn’t wait-" I felt like I was being stabbed, starting to lose my breath "Oh my God, the contractions are starting”

Chris sprung into action jumping to his feet as if he got into Captain America mode “I'll get the hospital bag and car”

“Ok go” Khloe nodded

Chris ran out leaving his wife to help me up “Khloe, this really hurts" the pain was so bad I felt tears forming in my eyes.

“You'll be okay” leading me towards the front door.