149:|Baby Kick

It was early in the morning; me in the kitchen making a nice breakfast for the Seb and me.

Banana pancakes and turkey bacon to be healthy; coffee for Seb and decafe for me.

"""So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye? So you think you can love me and leave me to die? Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby!
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here!"""

Singing along to Queen from Alexa as I flipped the pancakes hearing the sizzling sound of the liqud turning into a solid-ish deliciousness minding my own business.

Seb and Tucker were around the house somewhere doing whatever.

Until......

A pain shot through my stomach.

I had to stop cooking to grab a hold of the counter with one hand and touch my belly with the other.

“What was that?”

I didnt have to wait as another pain came right to the same spot. With my hand on it, I felt a human foot.

It was the baby?!

“You're kicking?”

My confusion turned into a big smile
It was such an amazing moment to feel the baby moving.

“Sebastian!” I called out

“Yes?” he called out from another room

“Come here, quick” I wanted him to feel this
I heard the patter of his feet moving fast to get to me as if something was wrong.

When he finally appereared, his face showed concern “Whats wrong? Are you okay?” hurrying up to me.

“Yeah I am fine give me your hand” I took his hand to place it gently where my hand just was “Wait for it”

I felt the harsh impact of a foot just as he did
He looked up at me with surprise as his eyes widened  “Was that?”

"Yes, the baby kicked" it was crazy, in a good way.

"Woah, does it hurt?" Seb was happy to feel it, but still concerned for me.

"A little bit yeah"