158:|Telephone

Jimmy Kimmel had Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Anthony, Me, Elizabeth, and Robert on the couch in his dressing room to play a game before our interview.

He looked at the camera to say "We have a big show for you tonight. You're not even going to believe it, so many stars are here, but first we are going to play a simple game called Telephone to get things going, okay" he shifted in his spot to whisper something in Evans ear.
Knowing him as well as I do, he was going to change it up to tell Hemsworth something different. I knew I was right when Hemsworth started giggling before leaning in to tell Mackie what to tell me. He took a minute to process what wheheard before chuckling I waited to hear it.

Mackie leaned in to whisper to me "I have a rash and I think you gave it to me"

I started giggling at such a thing, really? "Oh God, I don't want to say that"

I leaned in to Elizabeth to say those exact words.

When she tried holding in laughter from the look on her face. She looked over at the four men that sat on the couch, who went already, like wtf who came up with that? It made both Christopher's laugh before Elizabeth told Robert.

"The diaphragm jelly is in my" Robert took off his glasses, dramatically "glovebox?" he must have pulled that saying out of his ass, so he didnt have to say what was given to him. Elizabeth definitely didn't change it.

It made Evan's and Hemsworth laugh even more

"How did we do?" Jemery wondered over to Jimmy

Jimmy shook his head "Terrible!"