54:|Had to See Him

I been careful to avoid Sebastian, but today is not that day.

We were filming a scene in fake 'Wakanda' where we Bucky again and thats not all. Crimson Shadow and Bucky have to kiss and act all happy to see each other.

Being an Actress and having to act all happy, i hope I can get through this. I wanted to be professional as possible doing these scenes and leaving my personal problems out of it but it was difficult when I have to pretend to not be hurt by someone who did hurt me.

I was standing in a fake ship, almost pitched black couldn't see anything with the door closed along with four other actors waiting for it to open and do our job.

"You got this you're Crimson Shadow" I was standing there talking to myself trying to get in the mindset of my character preparing myself to see him and not freak out and run off.

When we heard "Action" from Anthony Russo, the door slowly started to open downwards with white smoke filling the air.

When the door hit the ground it revealed Okoye and T'Challa waiting to greet us.

Like we were told, we counted in our heads up to 5 seconds and started walking out of the spaceship was Black Widow, Cap, and Crimson Shadow; Cap being in the middle of us girls.
Rhodey and Bruce followed behind.

"Should we bow?" Bruce whispered to Rhodey, but we could all hear him

Rhodey nodded toward his friend "Yeah, he is a king!"

Walking up to the Wakandens, Steve shook The King's hand "Seems like I'm always thanking you for something"

Bruce cleared his throat for T'Challa to turn his attention toward him as he bowed.

Rhodey tried to stay serious, but couldnt hide his laughter "What are you doing?"

T'Challa's face remained motionless as he raised his hand for him to stop "We don't do that here"

We all started chucking towards our friend. Bruce looked offended at Rhodey for letting him do that.

Soon T'Challa was leading us to a building "So how big of an assult should we expect?"

Bruce anwered for us "Uh Sir, I think you should expect quite a big assult"

I asked him "How we looking?"

"You will have my Kings Guards, The Border Tribe, the Dora Milaje, and-" He stopped talking, pointing to someone who appeared in front of us.

"A semi stable 100 year old man" Bucky spoke, wearing his new uniform and new black and gold metal arm; looking pretty happy. Bucky was free from Hydra in a safe place.

I on the other hand wasn't happy and had to keep it together.

Steve smiled hugging his friend tight before placing a hand on his friend's shoulder "How you been, Buck?"

"Uh, not bad for the end of the world" Bucky smiled

Cap moved out of the way for another reunion; for Crimson Shadow and Bucky to have a moment. "Rachel"

We locked eyes

I held on, keeping my composure, knowing that Crimson Shadow is happy and relieved to see her man "Bucky" My voice cracked slightly thankfully no body picked up on it.

I forced out a smile as he did the same while I stepped forward to be wrapped up his strong arms; lifting me off the ground just slightly, holding onto me tightly. It felt like ages not being in his arms.

I pulled back to look into his eyes one more time and lean in for a kiss. Luckily, the script called for just a simple kiss that was quick. I was sure as Hell to make it a quick one pecking him on the lips.

Once that was over, Bucky had to let me go and be separated from one another.

"And cut fantastic job guys!"

I wasn't even paying attention anymore. I looked to the ground, folding my arms close to my body. Emotions were trying to surface that I had to push down. I hated that it felt like Heaven to be in his arms and that lingering kiss we shared sending shocks through my body. It had to have gone through him as well. I had to hope he wouldn't speak to me because I could tell he was watching me.

Scar placed a hand on my shoulder causing me look up "You coming?"

"Coming where?"

"To Lunch?"

I nodded following her to get some food in our Tummies.