62:|Nightmare Part 2

What was a great night out with friends turned into Hell with the Devil.

Vince didn't let me out of the van. He 'attempted' to rape me as he pulled me into the back of the van; one of the scariest moments of my life. He forced me down being the strong one and even pulled out a condom.

The only reason why it was an 'attempt' and not actually succeeding was because I tried to fight against him.

During the fight, my knife fell out of my pants pocket.

I noticed

Vince did not when he tried to open the packet of the condom with one hand while the other held me down, straddling me.

He could multitask yet he became distracted by the packet.

Seeing that he was busy, I shakingly was able to reach for the knife slashing his arm that held me and that ugly face of his

"You Bitch" Vince fell back from impact and pain from both cuts that were started to gush of red blood giving me the adrenalin I needed. I got up going right for the front seats to jump over them and get out from the drivers side. Vince did almost got a hold of me trying to grab at my legs, but I kicked him directly in the face.

Thank you Crimson Shadow training.

I got free running for my life to nowhere; no destination in mind as long as I got away from Vince. My vision was too blurry and my head was too busy.

I probably looked like a maniac; I had no jacket on, I left it in the van. My shirt was off thanks to Vince practically ripping it off. Luckily, I wasn't running naked, my bra was still clipped on and my pants were on. In the van, my pants and underwear were down to my knees due to his 'attempt' and me fighting him but making a run for it I was able to pick them back up. My neck was even burning from the painful hickey Vince decided to give me.

I was running so fast I started to lose my breath knowing I will have to stop not even caring where I was. I collapsed by a tree, shakingly getting out my phone that survived it all. I sent an 'I need you' text to Chris, even though I knew he was still working. Once it was sent, my body curled itself up into the fetal position.

"Hold still you stupid Bitch" I heard a voice in my head, a flash of an alleyway followed the voice; it was a voice of a man I thought I'd never have to hear again

"No, no, no, no" I cried out wishing to not remember this kind of memory 

I tried so hard to forget.

"You're mine" I remember him saying.

My body continued to shake in fear.

Memories of being actually raped by a friend of Chris, whose not his friend anymore, got me in an alleyway once and raped me.

That's right I was raped

That night: I screamed for help but nobody helped me "Moan my fucking name, Keeley"

I struggled to get him off of me, yet he continued to thrust inside of me "No stop please, stop"

I got slapped feeling a sharp sting to my cheek "Moan my name I said!"

My hands went up to my face and into my messy hair, grabbing a chuck of hair "Get out of my head!!!!" I spoke outloud into the silent night.

My anxiety was sky rocketing by the minute; my blood rushing through my body. I felt like my entire body was hurting. It was painful to breathe like my heart no longer existed inside my ribcage, even though I felt it throbbing.

"Stop" I muttered feeling like it was happening all over again.

I needed help.

I got my phone again; barely could press anything from my shaky fingers, dialing someone I knew wouldn't be on set and I was in no condition to go anywhere. What if Vince was out looking for me?