168:|Needle

This was going to be a long process I was in the hospital bed for 10 hours now and nothing yet.

Chris and Khloe went down to the cafeteria to get something to eat. It took some convincing. They didn't want to leave my side, but they had to eat, keep strength and energy up.

I was the one who couldn't eat. Well I was only allowed to eat ice chips. I was okay with not eating food due to all this pain.

Seb stayed by my side.

Yes, he flew in to be here for me.

Chris and Khloe's parent's booked a flight and were waiting to be flown in.

"Ow!" I flinched, sitting up "oh contraction"

Seb reached out to me to grabbing my hand "Breath, Babe"

Sometimes I was forgetting to breath during the shooting pain.

I nodded small, trying to focuse on my breathing waiting for the sharp pain to pass through and be over.

Once the pain did ease, I fell back onto the pillow, not letting go of Sebastian's hand.

"Make the pain go away" I groaned with a frown

Seb didn't like seeing me in this much pain "I wish I could"

Just then my doctor had walked in to check up on me to see how far along I have gotten "How are you doing, Keeley?"

"Oh not bad" I shrugged, sarcastically "you know the feeling when you're trying to blow a Saint Bernard out your ass?"

That comment made both the doctor and Seb laugh.

Yet I had more to say "I been a this for 10 hours" I complained, unable to take this anymore "you got to give me some good news how many centimeters have a dilated 8 or 9?"

She took a look to see, "4"

My jaw hit the floor "Tell me you're just kidding around!"

But she wasn't "We are moving along just slowly don't worry you're doing great" I had to disagree with that "the good news is your far enough along to get the epidural let me get the nurse"

When the click of the door closed, I turned to my man "What's four centimeters?" I let go of his hand to do a little demonstration, my hands slightly apart from one another "It has to be like this right?"

"It's more like this" Seb pushed my right hand closer to my left one making a very small gap between them

"Oh" I sighed heavily "stupid metric system...Seb, I am scared"

I have a fear of needles and he knew this.
"I know, Babe, but I'll be right here" he wasnt going to leave my side...until I actually have the baby where Chris was gunna be allowed in the room due to being the father.

"Okay, who is ready for the epidural?" the nurse announced herself into the room

But all I could see was the needle in her hand that was big and long it was causing my eyes to widen.

"You okay, Ms. Ackles" She must have saw the look of fear on my face

I couldn't say anything, just stare at the thing in her hand

Seb so kindly spoke for me "She doesn't like needles"

The nurse being in the hospital was used to patients like me "That's alright. It's only to take the pain away. Let's sit you up"

Sebastian got up off the chair to help me sit on the side of the bed

"Lean forward for me, if you can"

She had to stand behind me to put the needle into my spine.

I did the best I could even though I had a big hard tummy in my way "Seb!"

He knelt down in front of me holding both of my hands "You'll be okay" not breaking eye contact with me.

Focus on his beautiful face that's all
I felt a pinch of pain as it entered my body, making me gasp a tiny bit.

"There you go"

"Its over?!" I was suprised at how quick it went or looking at my man helped alot.

"Its over, Babe" Helping back right onto the bed for the medicine to do its work

"It will help ease the pain a bit" the nurse promised