83:|A Movie?

Filming for Infinity War ended yet the Russo brothers wanted to speak to me about something so here I was in their office on set waiting to hear what they asked me in for.

I was just hoping that it was nothing bad. I don't think I did anything wrong.

"You are probably wondering why you are here" Anthony started off

"Yeah" I nodded

"First of all your phenominal as Rachel" Joe began on a good note "You really bring her to life and we enjoy watching you act as her"
"Thank you" that is nice of him to say

"Do you like playing her?" Anthony wondered

It was one hell of an opportunity to play her again. She is a badass, independent, caring, strong, Shield Agent "Yes, I do she so much fuch to play. Am I not going to be in Avengers4?" I had to ask, why else would I be here?

Jo had the answer for me, promising "No, you will be"

I sighed in relief, that was a good thing to here "Okay"

He continued where the brothers wanted this conversation to go "You've heard about the mini Peggie Carter Scarlett Witch, and Bucky and Falon 6 part series we are in the process of creating"

I nodded secretly excited for the Bucky and Falcon series. I mean come on I loved Bucky and them together is just hilarious.

"We are actually planning a Crimson Shadow movie"

My heart soared hearing the news "Really? I'll play her in this movie?" that might be a dumb question to ask, I was already her

Anthony laughed at me "Well, yes of course"

I was sure as Hell up for this. I didnt have to say goodbye to Rachel just yet. There was more stories to tell about her "I'd love that!"

"And it looks like from your schedule and ours," Jo glanced down at the papers in front of him "the filming will start directly after Avengers 4"

"Sounds great" I smiled at the men in front of me

"And" there was more "We also plan to have Chris, Sebastian, Mackie, Scarlett, Jeremy, and Samuel will make an apperence as their characters"

"Even better!" I loved that they were going to be in it with me; Rachel was tied to all of their characters especially Bucky.

"We will keep in touch with more details"