49:|Tik Tok

Siting in the Tom's trailer with no filming for us to do today, Tom had an idea for us to do: a challenge in fact.

Coming back into his trailer, Tom had his phone in his hand "It's official"

"That you're Spiderman?" I sat up shocked placing my hand over my chest, "I had no idea"

His face changed from confusion to Joy in laughing in seconds "No, not that"

"So what's official?" I wondered, interested.

“I am on Tik Tok” He was on his phone.

“Are you really?” I heard about that app and how popular it's getting.

“Yes and vertified” he turned the phone to show me his profile with the blue check mark next to his name.

“Nice, what are you doing as your first video?” I wondered, since he joined he has to post videos right?

He pondered for a moment, looking through the videos again “I been seeing all these challenges and I think I’ll do one of these”

I got up on my feet to see two people planking as the song Cheat Codes by Pretty Girl started playing...it was........ interesting

"Could work" Tom guessed.

“Looks easy, might be hard" Things look easy but are usually hard to do "you need a partner”

Tom looked towards me “I got one”

“Who?” There was only us two around.

“You" He stated the obvious.

I pointed to myself  "Me?" I could be a 'blonde' at times.

“Yeah” Tom wanted me to do it with him, who better to do this with him?

Sure, it was something to do, I could do a challenge “I mean I could try”

“Yes," He was excited that I agreed "probably not enough room in here” Tom looked around his trailer.

“We could try outside?" I shrugged as a suggestion, there is a lot more room to do that

“Yeah, let's go” heading outside the Atlanta, Georgia air.

“Let me see it again" I had to watch this one video of a couple at least 5 times to study and get it down and remember. It was simple in a way.

“I need to set the phone up” Tom had to place the phone somewhere for us to do it with nobody to film it for hs.

I looked around, we were surrounded by other trailers “On the stairs?” for it to stand up and record us.

“Good idea” Tom agreed, placing it up on his staircase

I got down on my knees in front of the phone, wondering “Am I rolling or you rolling first?”

“Um, you can roll first” Tom set up the time tok to record

“Got it” okay I'm going firsr

"Ready? I'll press record" He waited for me

"Do it" I urged

Tom hurried to press record and got next to me in a plank position waiting for the cue of the girl to start singing.

And we began!

Forearm plank.

Down down.

Up up.

Plank jack.

Plank jack.

Shoulder tap.

High five each other.

I roll and as Tom jumps over me just for me to jump over him and he rolls.

While I attempted to do the jump, I kicked his leg and almost landed right on my chest, for us not to do the push up causing us both to giggle. “Messed up”

Tom stopped his phone “I think that was pretty good for a first attempt."

“A little entertaining” we heard a voice.

Tom turned his head as I slightly jumped from the random voice.

Pratt was standing nearby “Oh hey'”

“Pratt really?” Tom questioned the man.

That question made him laugh knowing what he did.

“What?” I was curious, not sure what happened

Tom was looking at the video we just made “He’s in the video”

I got up to check it out, there was Pratt dancing like the goofball be is behind us as we tried to challenge...honestly it made it better to be honest making me giggle “It’s a keeper, post it!” should entertain the fans.

“Let me see it” Pratt wanted to see how it turned out with him video bombing it.