37:|Message

Sally:
You need to come to me

Keels:
To do what?

Sally:
A make up check for 
Crimson Shadow. Get 
your gorgeous booty 
to my trailer. Tom is in 
here too.

Keels:
That involves me getting 
up and going out

Sally:
Indeed 
Sebastian isn't in 
here, you're fine

Keels:
Be right there!!

Sighing, I unwrapped myself from my light flanneled blanket and off the couch I jumped to head outside in the hot Georgia fresh air.

The view before me was a lot of large white trailers that led to the big factory building where we film most of our scenes.

But I had to go towards the make up trailer that wasnt too far from my own trailer. My focus was getting to my friend to do her job on my face. Sally would just have to do a lot of covering up; baggy under the eyes, red eyes, a tear stained face, and a messy lion mane of hair.

Here I was slowly making my way to her, trying to mind my own buisness yet I felt eyes on me which is always a strange feeling.

"Well if it isn't Goldilocks"

I stooped in my tracks to find Mackie and Pratt sitting on lawnchairs that had attachable umbrellas to block out the sun. Their jeans were rolled up and their bare feet were in a water filled kiddy pool.

"What are you doing?" I had to ask these two weirdos.

Pratt put his arms up to rest behind his head "Enjoying ourselves"

I nodded at them seeing them cool off their gross men feet "I can see that"

My eyes finally noticed that there were two other lawnchairs that were empty.

Anthony noticed I was looking at them "Chris went to get more of your delicious Family Buisness beer for us to enjoy. We wanted to try the new Ghostly IPA you guys put out. We havent tried it"

"That is a good one yeah," Jensen likes to use a lot of beer names that relate to Supernatural, and it was a good tasting beer "You will like it"

"Care to join us?" Pratt wondered, wanting to hang with me

"Can't" Couldn't even if I wanted to "Sally needs me for make up"

"How about after?" Pratt went on

"I was going to see if Tom wanted to do something" I wanted to see my son and knew Sebastian was hanging out with them.

I watched both of their mouth drop. There were playfully offended as they glanced at one another.

Seeing their faces, I let out an honest laugh "Sorry"

"Since when is Holland more fun to hang out with?" Anthony sent me a look, always pretending to hate him.

'Since Sebastian is always with you guys' I wanted to say out loud, but I didn't. "Some other time, I promise"

"You mean when Sebastian isn't around" Pratt knew me well.

I shrugged my shoulders towards them "I should go I dont want to keep Sally waiting"

"Got the beer" I heard Chris cheer from a distance behind me.

"Sweet" Pratt smiled, looking at his friend holding the delicious liquid.

I didnt turn around to see my bestfriend, I could just feel Sebastian's presence standing right next to Chris. I couldn't turn around. I had to go before Sebastian comes near me or says something.

I made eye contact with Anthony one last time before putting a little skip in my step to hurry off to Deena and away from the 4 friends.

Getting into the trailer, I found Tom in the chair with Laura working on him and Sally leaning on a counter waiting for me.

I announced myself for them to notice I was here "You wouldn't believe who I almost saw"

"Jason Mamoa" Tom spun in his chair to ask

"What?" that was a random person to bring up "Why would Aquaman be here?!"

"He is who I wouldn't believe who you saw" He laughed, spinning the chair back around to Laura.

"I wish" Laura giggled "He is fine as hell"

Sally glanced at her "You're married!!"

"And" she stretched out "I can look, not touch"

"Anyway, I meant I almost saw Sebastian" I finally announced, plopping into the seat.

"Ugh" Sally rolled her eyes, digging in her make up bag "Did he try to talk to you?"

"I got away before he could"

"I actually switched with Laura. She has him for make up now and she gave Pratt. I don't even want to deal with him ether" Being a close friend, Sally dislikes what he did to me and sticking to my side.

"He is going to want to talk to you in person eventually" Tom sighed, hating this happened between two people he truly cared about.

I would like to hold that off as long as possible "I know till then I'll avoid him"

Sally dipped her brush in her palette before brushing it onto my face "I can't wait to see how Seb intends to fix it. Anthony was talking about it to me. Sebastian has ideas"

"The only way to fix this is to invent a time machine and tell his past self not to cheat. I don't date cheaters. He cheated; I'm done"