63:|Nightmare Part 3

Sebastian was in his bed comfortably under his covers in his own bedroom flipping through the channels to find something to watch before going to bed. He has an early day tomorrow at work.

Not expecting to hear from anyone, his began phone ringing. He shot a confused look at his phone that laid on the bedside table. Who would be calling him up at this late hour?

Reaching for it, he saw a name he thought he'd never see - Keeley.

She was calling him?

He definitely was going to pick up for her

"Sebastian," He heard Keeley gasped out, with a broken voice "I- I need you"

All the tiredness Seb was feeling drained away like a flick of a light switch. Hearing the way that Keeley sounded. With his top half, Seb bolting upright in bed, worriedly "Babe, what's wrong?" urging for an answer.

"I- I need you here, I'm scared" Keeley was begging on the other line through what seemed to be tears "p- please come get me"

The color was fading in Sebastian's face making him turn pale; his heart thumping through his chest in fear "Where are you?" He could hear wind whistling wherever Keeley was.

"I-I'm uh, at the park near a playground"

"What are you doing there?" Why would she be at the park during this late hour?

"I am not even sure, I ran here"

"Well, stay there I'm on my way."

"Just h-hurry"

"I will" Seb leaped off his bed in such a rush; grabbing his jeans that were crumbled up on the floor, getting them on quickly, slipped on his boots, got his jacket, grabbed his keys and phone. With all that done, he finally zoomed out his room, down the hall, and out the door.
He was trying not to panic, but deep down in his gut, worry was building up with every passing minute

He ran to his car, wrenched open the door, and getting in quickly, .

Seb didn't hesitate to slam his foot on the pedal and speed his way down the streets towards the park going, at most, 30 over the speed limit. He was in no mood to care at the time like this. He needed to get to Keeley as soon as possible.

From driving so quickly, he got to the park pretty fast as he barely even parked parallel to the curb, but it didn't matter. No other car was parked around the park at the moment.

The wind hit his pale face as he got out of the car ready to look for Keeley.

"Keeley!" Seb yelled frantically, making his way through the tree's swifting side by side from the wind while he jogged towards the playground where Keeley told him he was.

"Keels!" Seb continued, not seeing the beautiful gi anywhere.

What is going on? Where is she? Is she okay? Did she get up and walk away?

"Keeley, where are you?!?!"

Continuing to look around; she wasn't on the playground, no swings, no slide, etc.

He was doing all he could not to panic searching around for her.

And then there it finally was.

He noticed a body curled up into itself with blonde hair against a tree.

"Babe" Sebastian frowned at the sight, kneeling down in front of her

He grabbed onto my arm for the girl to look up
___________________
An involutary response happened as I panicked feeling someone touch me; a threat "No get away!" I started crying more "Don't hurt me"