176:|Seb as a Cop

"How do I look?" Sebastian came out of the bedroom part of his trailer in his cop outfit not looking like his normal self. Under the uniform was the fat suit that made him have big thighs and a chubby tummy.

"You look like a cop who had one too many donuts" I giggled at such a thing that was a stereotypical cop.

He chuckled looking down at his fake guy that gave him a muffin top before coming over onto the couch to get on top of me, our faces so close to each other.

It was weird feeling a little more cushion from him than usual making him feel heavier on top of me "Will you love me if I get fat like this?"

"Hmm" I thought for a moment "I don't know about that"

His mouth dropped, offended "You're supposed to say yes!"

"But I like your abs" I shrugged with a smile, only kidding. I'd love him in every way no matter what.

He shook his head at me "Rude!"

I giggled "I am kidding!!"

Seb knew I was "Still mean"

"Come here" I waved my wand for him to lean down and kiss me.

Instead of moving down he lifted himself up "I don't want to kiss you now"

"You don't want to kiss me?" I had fake shock in my voice

"Nope!" He was lying through his perfect white teeth.

"Yeah," I highly doubt he would last long "let's see how long you can go without kissing me"

"All day!" he thought

"Yeah right" I leaned up a bit " You know you want to"

Sebastian had on a face as if he was trying to hold back from connecting his lips to mine, glancing down at my lips "Nope"

"You're having trouble resisting" I laughed a bit. seeing him like this

"I am trying not to kiss you" He got up off me, towards the door

"Give in!!!" I urged, complaining. I mean I did want to kiss him

"Nope" Seb shook his head staying strong

"No sex later than" I tried to sound serious about it, I wasn't.

His blue eyes grew wide "What?"

"No kiss no sex" I shrugged. I thought that would get him to come over and kiss me.

"Jesus, woman!" He exclaimed, strutting his chubbiness over to me.

"What?"

He didn't get back onto the couch, but knelt down, cupping my face to smoosh our lips together. 

"See" kiss "you" kiss "like kiss "kissing" kiss "me!"

"How" kiss "can" kiss "I" kiss "not" kiss "Babe?" kiss

I pushed back a little to stop the kissing "You better go before this leads to more" He had to go pretend to be a cop

"I rather this lead to more than go to work" He groaned, wanting go continue this

"Me too, but you have to work, so we can later"

"Fine" Seb slowly stood up, having to leave

"And keep the costume on" He did look good to be honest

An eyebrow went up "oh really?"

"Yes" it could be fun

On his belt were handcuffs. that he took a hold of "should we use these, bad girl?"

He had to leave before I jump on him "I like where that is going"

"Me too"

"Now leave" I urged him out, pointing to the door "before you never get out of here"

"I'm going!"

"I love you!"

"I love you too, Babe"