159:|Flip Cup

Khloe and I watched Chris on Jimmy Fallon Live as Seb was going go join him, from my TV in Sebastian and my condo in NYC.

Chris stood next to Jimmy as he spoke towards the camera after their interview "Hey we are back with Chris Evans, one of the stars from Avengers Infinity War in theaters now. We are going to play team flip cup and we are going to need some partners. Chris has brought in Sebastian Stan”

It was my boyfriend's cue to walk out as the audience went wild seeing him. He did a little wave before going over to his friend, who hugged him.

Jimmy went on to introduce his partner; his sister Gloria.

We watched Chris whisper in Seb's ear. I could tell they were definitely whispering something like "We totally got this" and "Yeah we do!"

EvanStan were always great beer pong partners; drinking and flipping shouldn’t even be that hard.

“Are you even good at Flip cup?” Jimmy wondered at his sister

Gloria looked unsure, eyeing the game in front oh her “Uh, I don't know, we will find out”

“This is how it works" Jimmy went on to explain to the audience "take turns with our teammate, drink your beer, put your cup down, then you flip your cup so it lands upside down. Go all the way down the line and the first team to flip all the cups wins you guys ready?"

Chris and Seb definitely were “Yup"

“I'll start” Chris announced getting in front of the first cup.

"Me too" Jimmy walked to the other side of Chris.

“Every other one?” Chris looked up at the host. wanting to make sure.

“Yes!”

“Okay, okay”

Chris and Jimmy eyed their cups itching to start and win while Seb and Gloria had to wait “Ready, 1....2..... 3, go!”

The music started - meaning the game started
Chris and Jimmy gripped their cup to take a gup of the liquid in the first cup, slamming them back down to flip them over

Flip

Flip

Flip

Flip

“Chris, come on" Seb urged, was waiting to get to his cup

"I know" Chris competitive voice came out
another try and the red cup flipped and landed upside down causing the crowd to cheer.

Jimmy was still struggling

Sebastian didn’t waste a second to drink his cup while Chris went over to the next cup to wait.

Seb did one flip of the cup and got it upside down with no problem, having the crowd cheer more.

Jimmy's draw dropped “Sorry Gloria” he was still struggling with his first one. All she could do was laugh.

Chris went on to drink his and flipped it on the first try. He raised his arms proud of himself.

“Gloria, I am really sorry” No matter what he did the red cup wouldnt stay upside down.

“Its okay” Gloria watched the opposite team kick ass as her brother struggled

Seb drank his next cup having it flip and stay on the first try again.

It was Chris's last turn, gulping down the cup....with one flip it landed.

Onto the last cup on their side, Seb rushed the beer down his throat to flip the cup.

This time was no luck. Seb was starting to struggle with the last one

Chris stood their was watching it carefully and anxiously “Seb, come on”

“I know I'm trying!” He didn't look up, focused on trying to flip the cup.

Jimmy finally got his first cup to flip over letting Gloria drink her cup, but no luck for them
Sebastian got his cup to turn over and stay
A bell rang to end the game

Having Sebastian and Chris high five, happy for themselves.

“I don’t wike it, I don't wike it" Jimmy grunted jokingly causing Chris to laugh due to the host saying one of Chris's most favorite lines of his own "I couldn’t get it to flip over”

“She didn’t even get a turn” Seb shook his head, poor Gloria

“I know, I'm sorry" Jimmy pouted, going over to high his sister before pointing in the direction of Evanstan The champions!”