151:|Reveal

Two important people in my life Chris and Khloe have had many big days in their time together;; move in, get engaged, get married, find out they can't have kids, let me be their surrogate, and get pregnant..... now here we are finding out the gender.

They didn’t want a big turn out just family. They would announce it to their friends and such afterwards, but they an6ted the impottant people to find out all together and celebreate it.

At their house in the backyard was Chris, his dad, mom, two sisters, brother, godmother, god father, Khloe, her mom, dad, Jared, Gen, godmother, godfather, Sebastian, and me.

Seb and I were here because I was the one carrying the baby. Plus Khloe wanted it on video to remember it..so Seb was going to record it.

The Evan's weren’t picky over which gender it turns out to be; ether one would make them happy.

For the reveal everyone dressed up in either a blue shirt or pink shirt of what they thought the baby would be. Chris and Khloe had matching blue and pink plaid shirts while S and I wore pink shirts. Seb was hoping to have a little neice. Me on the other hand, being the pregnant one I felt as if it was going to be a girl.

I was sitting down due to my dam feet hurting from the heavy weight I had to carry around. Sebastian was standing near me ready to film them.

Khloe had the black ball filled with pink or blue powder with Chris a few feet away from her holding a bat.

Khloe was breathing heavily anxious to find out

“Ready Babe?" He called out to her.

“I think so don’t miss” there were a lot of videos on line of people doing this and failing terribly.

Chris got into position, the bat behind his head “As long as you throw it towards me I got it”

Khloe turned to my man “Seb, start recording”

“I am” He had the camera up pointing towards them

Chris just wanted to hit the ball “Throw it at me”

Khloe glanced at the black unrevealed ball for just a moment "okay!" taking one nore deep breath in before throwing it in the direction of her husband.

Once the ball collided with the ball pink is what came out.

🎀💗💟♀️

Everyone lost it, cheering happily!

🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

“We are having a girl” a full blown grin exploded over Khloe's lips as I watched Chris run up to her throwing the bat to pick her up and spin her around.

It was amazing.

Me being so damn emotional I felt tears forming.

“You okay, Babe?"

Sebastian had his attention on me now
“Yeah, I am just so happy”