17:| Knock Knock

There was a knock at my door

I stared at the door confused for a moment "Who could be knocking?" I pondered to myself.

I got up and walked over to the door and open it. I was in shock for a slight moment to reveal someone I didn't expect to see.

It was Chris

I texted him like he asked me to, but I haven't told him where I was staying just yet. He probably figured I wouldnt let anyone in so he said what he had to in order to get me to open up.

My friend glanced at me up and down. I was still in Sebastian's shirt and my yoga pants but they were covered by the hotel comforter I had wrapped around me.

My hair wasn't brushed. It was a complete knotted mess.

I had bags under my eyes from not sleeping due to tossing and turning all night long.

My eyes were bloodshot from the non stop crying.

"Chris" I sobbed, letting go of the comforter to hug him tightly.

"Shhh" He whispered "It's okay it will be okay"
It felt nice to be hugged by Chris back as he held me just as tight. I finally felt safe again.

"How did you find me?"  l struggled getting out

He backed me up into my room to close the door for some privacy still holding onto me knowing I needed it. "Wouldn't think I would? I know what names you put yourself under. I figured you'd go with Charlie Winchester so I called a lot of hotels"

I pulled away slightly to look up at him "I am actually glad you are here" I wanted to be alone but having Chris here felt nice.

"I am glad to be here for you" Chris sent me a small smile "Can you come back home with me?" He wanted to be around him in a comfortable setting to look after me in such a state.

"Is Sebastian there?" If he was I wouldnt go. I dont want to see him.

He shook his head sending me a look "Absoultely not" Chris wasn't happy with his friend either and didnt want to see him just as much as me.

"Okay I will" I gave into Chris so easily "Does Dee know?"

"Oh yeah" Chris told me, having to calm her down after he done so "I had to hold her back from wanting to go over to your house and beat the shit out of him"

I nodded, as I was able to picture that happening "Sounds like her"

"Yeah, so ready to go?" Chris wondered

"I guess so" I sighed, getting out of his strong arms to grab my purse, but not before wiping away the silent tears that just kept pouring out.

"I want to help you feel better" I heard Chris promise "I will help you get through this"

He was always here for me through every break up "You always do. I know I could always count on you"

"Just have your purse?" Chris looked around the room to find no items of mine besides the black purse.

"Yeah that was all I was able to grab" I had no time to pack a bag when all I wanted was to get the Hell away from Sebastian "Ready but Chris"

"Yeah?"

He needed to know this "Thank you for always being here for me. I don't know what I did to deserve you" Chris was one of the few people I can always count on and he always stayed by my side through all my shit; he was so special to me.

From my words, Chris made his way back over to me, placing a hand in one of my own "I will always be here for you no matter what. You mean so much to me Keeley and I will always take care of you"