97:|E!News

E!NewsOnline: We got more news about "Sebley," the couple that a lot of you love and hate

E!NewsOnline: We got more news about "Sebley," the couple that a lot of you love and hate. This beloved couple dated two years before breaking up for reasons still unknown. They seem to really know how to keep such a secret, but why? However we do know that Sebastian has mentioned on his Instagram claiming that the break up was his fault. What did he do? We wish we knew! When Keeley and Sebastian filmed Avengers: Infinity War the pair have once again gotten close yet maybe too close? Source says they were attached to the hip more than ever before. Keeley would even have a panic attack when Sebastian had to leave her side. Keeley is a lost puppy without him. Sebastian has become overly protective of her. When filming ended, the couple shared pictures of the two of them visiting her family in Texas. Now they are on a "much needed" vacation. Can't seem to separate them as Keeley can barely survive without Sebastian. She has gotten so clingy to Sebastian to a point where she is way too dependent on him. We here at E!News loved them together, but now we come to find that their relationship has become very toxic and unhealthy. Is it really love?

Liked by 130M | 117.4Comments

_____________________________________
I was laying in Seb and my shared bed in the cabon reading what E!News had to say about my relationship.

It honestly was making me laugh to myself. They think they know my relationship and have the right to judge us and make me look bad as if I can't survive without Seb.

I couldn't wait to show Sebastian the lovely words, waiting for him to come out of the bathroom.

Flipping through the very limited channels they have on their cable TV to find nothing on, Sebastian finally shut the light off, closing the door behind him to reveal nothing but wearing just his boxers.

"Apperently our relationship is Toxic" I didn't wait a moment blurt out and tell him.

Seb sent me his usual confused look, making his way over to me "What?" he wasn't sure why I would say such a thing out of nowhere.

"E!News wrote about us again" I lifted my phone up to show that I wanted him to read something

"Hold on" He made his way under the covers coming close to me, holding it his arm. It meant for me to shift myself so I could lay my head on his chest and he wrap that arm around me for some cuddles.

"Ok, so what about E!News?" he wondered

"Trashing me again" That should be no surprise there, handing him off my phone to read what they had to say.

I waited patiently for him to get through the article as I laid contently in his arm.

Seb groaned, hating every word that was written "They need to get their facts straight they got it all wrong"

"And stay out of our business" They have no lives but to dig into everyone else's. Ok I got attached to him during the making of them movie, but for reasons they don't know about. Horror happened to me and he was there to help me through it.

"That too!" Seb agrees.

I turned my head to look up at him "I love you"

"I'll never get tired of hearing you say that" Seb smiled contently at me "I love you, too" He lifted himself up as if trying to get away from me

I was so comfortable why must he change position "What are you doing?"

"This" Seb got his arm free from under me as I hit the mattress, lying flat

Sebastian lifted the covers over us in complete darkness as he got on top of me, going down for a kiss.