175:|A Visit

Being allowed on the set of The Devil All The Time was awesome. I worked with the director and some of the producers before as I was allowed access for the 5 days that Sebastian wanted me to be here.

Tom and Seb knew I was coming today, however they didn’t know at what time id arrive. I wanted it to be a surprise, being informed that the two people I came to see were on break near the trailers.

Tom's trailer to be exact.

So what I did was sneakily and quietly found Seb's trailer to put my stuff down before making my way to Tom's trailer.

And there they were: outside focused on the game they were playing- jumbo jenga.

I was not surprised and surprised all at the same time.

Not surprised because it is definitely something Tom would bring – surprised because I actually never seen Jenga in in jumbo size about 10 times bigger than regular jenga.

Seb bent down to carefully slide out the middle piece on the bottom row.

“Damn, I wanted to go for that one” Tom had his arms crossed, watching his dad

“Yeah sure" Seb didnt even look up, focused on what he was doing "go for the easiest one”

Tom grew a confused look at his face, raising his hands “You literally just did!”

“I know" Seb smiled, placing his block on top "now your turn”

Tom looked at the game eying it closely deciding on which piece he should take out
“Should I?" he went to take a piece out but stopped "no not that one!”

“Its not a game of golf where you need accuracy pick out and take it out” Tom was taking too long for Seb's liking.

“I don’t want to lose. I have to pick the right one.” Taking out the middle one on the forth row.

Once he was done Seb took the middle one from the 6th row playing it easy.

I didn’t want to ruin their game, but I guess it was time to announce myself “Can I play in the next round?”

The two men froze in spot, slowly turning their heads to the sound of the familiar voice.

Seeing that it was me smiles grew causing me to smile back at them

“Keeley!”

“Babe!”

Having the same idea they took off towards me to have me in their arms.

“Oof” I groaned from the impact of two grown men in need to hug one little lady having this trio fall to the ground in a tiny fit of laughter.

“Good to see you guys too”

“You’re finally here” Tom exclaimed excitedly, happy to see me

“I am” I nodded towards him from the obvious
Seb had something to say too “If you called me I would’ve picked you up”

He didn't have to do that I liked my idea better "I wanted it to be a surprised but um can we get up now?” we were still on the ground, why can't we stand?

Helping me up they were like still attached to me

“Can you move" Seb turned to Tom, who was next to him still attached to me "so I can kiss Keels”

“You're really going to kiss in front of your son?” Tom made a fake disgusted face like a child usually does if their parents do kiss in front of them.

"Yes" Seb was dying to kiss me "it is your turn anyway so go make your move” waving him to go away

I felt Tom's lips on my cheek “I kissed her first” Tom cheered, letting go of me to back up away

Seb rolled his eyes “Second is best” finally feeling his lips on mine “So much easier to kiss you without a big belly in the way”

“I know” I went in for another kiss

“Dad, its your turn” Tom tried to stop us from fully making out.

Seb gave me another quick kiss that left me wanting so much more as he head to the stack of blocks.

“Neither of you answered my question if I can play next round”

“Of course you can”