169:|Madison

Three people were able to be in the room at a time so everyone was taking turns when the doctor came in with Khloe and her parents in there

Dr. Dorian did her checkup and smiled at me “21 hours you’re a hero” 

“Listen” I began “You have to give me drugs or light a fire up there and smoke it out”

I heard Khloe chuckle at me for saying that as the doctor’s smile grew wider “Actually I think you’re ready to go to the delivery room”

“What?” I blinked at her

“10 centimeters your about to have the baby. Is Mr. Evans going to be in there with you?”

“Yes” I nodded, definitely wanting him in there, my bestie.

Her father spoke to Khloe, "Go get him, Khloe”

"Right" hurrying out of the room to get her Husband.

Khloe's mom smiled at me before letting go of my hand she was holding "you'll do great, see you soon"

I smiled at the lovely woman "I hope so"

Being wheeled into the delivery room I was even in more pain than I had ever imagined having to deliver Madison.

I have never felt anything like this before the pain was unbearable, but I knew I had to keep pushing. I wanted to bring this little girl into the world.

I am more than to have Chris next to me, holding my hand and guiding me through this. 

While Chris was not only happy and excited, he was upset witnessing how much pain I was in. He hated to see me like this as he stood by me wincing in pain when my grip on his hand tightened “You’re doing great” he reassured me
A few moments later, even though to me, it felt like hours, I heard Doctor Dorian tell me, “Just one last push, Keeley. Can you do that for me?”

I sighed, not really having the energy for it. “No” I laid my head on the pillow behind me. 

“Just one more!” she urged 

“I can’t” I sighed. I was exhausted

Chris leaned down closer to me before I can say anything else “Yes you can. One more and it will all be over and we can hold her. Do it for me. I know you can!”

Because he was the one to say it to me, I tried one last time with the tiny bit of energy draining out of me 

And it was all over.

Madison Evans was here, crying and bloody while the doctor and nurses that were in the room took her away to clean her up.

I was finally able to breath and rest laying back down onto the hospital bed trying to catch my breath.