61:|Nightmare Part 1

It was great having a day/night off from filming especially being away from everyone there. It was what I needed; a fun night out with different people. It helped get my mind away from Sebastian for once.

Lauren, Alanna, and Christian from The Walking Dead invited me out. We went to dinner and ended up in a bar for some drinks until it was time for me to leave.

"Thank you for the invite, Lauren" I pulled her I'm for a hug. She walked me out of the bar " needed this night out"

She pulled away with a smile "Of course, anytime. We really do miss you on set"

I missed being there too. It was like another family of mine from being on it for some many seasons "I miss it too"

Lauren eyed me, chucking at the memories she's thinking of "You don't miss Norman's pranks on you"

I laughed at that "That I don't miss, no" He loved to prank me especially during our scenes together so that I would mess up.

"Please visit one last time before the movie ends" My friend would love that and knew others on that set would too.

"I sure will" The filming for Avengers would be over before the filming for the show.

"Love ya, Keeley"

"Love ya too, Lauren"

When she was back inside I was now ready to walk home where I knew Tom was.

"Well if it isn't Keeley Jay Ackles"

My full name made me stop right in my tracks as if my feet became glued to the concrete underneath memory. I turned around slowly knowning that voice.

My eyes focused on the person a few feet away from me "Vince Johnathan Corteze" the ex of mine before Sebastian.

"Filming another Marvel movie" He questioned my way.

'Oh fucking Lord' I mumbled to myself, having to deal we with him again. Why do I keep running into him; why is this a small world? "Maybe I am maybe I'm not"

He knew I had to be "Why else whould you be in Georgia?"

I shrugged

If Vince is just going to stand there questioning me I am going to question him "What are you doing at this bar? What you work here now?"  He worked in a bar here in Georgia, but it this one that I know of.

"No, I was having drinks with friends now I'm on my way home"

"Drinking and driving" wouldn't be his first time doing so.

"One and a half beers is nothing" Vince excuses himself "I'm not even tipsy"

"Okay bye" I honestly had enough of him for the night, going to walk away

"Kiki-Bear"

I felt my eyes grow wide, facing him. That's what Vince used to call me before our relationship went to shit. I haven't heard that name in years. "Why'd you say that?"

Vince shrugged having that name slip his lips "That is what I used to call you"

I was very aware of that "Yes, I know that why'd you say it?" why after all this time he comes out with it. I should just be Keeley.

"I don't know actually just came out I guess." he apperently had more to say to me. I will never understand why he still wanted to bother with me "I do want to ask you though-"

I cut him right off knowing where this would leave, with annoyance in my voice I shot at him "To be friends. We went over this like what, three years ago?"