193:|Chris and I Sing

Being a guest on Jimmy Fallon can be fun.

The last time I was here we did the musical beers game. Now this time he planned for Chris and I both to basically put on a little performance with quite a few Disney songs that Chris and I practiced for, not that we didn't already know all the songs by heart, but it was a performance.

Towards the middle of the show after my interview and before Christopher's, Jimmy wanted the performance, so Chris walked out first with his microphone to start off as the first song.

"When you wish upon a star" Chris began, the audience started cheering, considering they had no idea Chris was one hell of an amazing singer.

I knew that was my que to come out singing "Makes no difference who you are" as Chris joined me "Anything your heart desires will come to you"

The song completely changed to Mary Poppins, Chris and I stood side by side swaying fast "It's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious. If you say it loud enough you'll always sound precocious Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"

For the next song to start playing
"Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, it's home from work we go" we whistled "Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, heigh-ho, heigh-ho"

It kept going, for Chris and I to stand back to back "Look for the bare necessities, the simple bare necessities forget about your worries and your strife. I mean the bare necessities Old Mother Nature's recipes that brings the bare necessities of life!"

Chris had to sing "Cinderelly, Cinderelly Night and day it's Cinderelly"

Before I joined in on "Make the fire, fix the breakfast, Wash the dishes, do the mopping and the sweeping and the dusting."

For the song to switch to "Following the leader, the leader, the leader" I started walking to the left of me as Chris had to follow "We're following the leader, wherever he may go"

Chris went back to his original spot to start off "Under the sea, Under the sea, Darling it's better, down where it's wetter, take it from me up on the shore they work all day, out in the sun they slave away, While we devotin', Full time to floatin', under the sea"

"But Chris" I started "I want to be where the people are. I want to see want to see them dancin walkin' around on those...whad'ya call them? oh – feet. Flippin' your fins you don't get too far. Legs are required for jumping, dancing. Strollin' along down a What's that word again? street. Up where they walk. Up where they run. Up where they stay all day in the sun. Wanderin' free. Wish I could be part of that world."

While I sang that, crew members brought out a carpet for Chris and I to get on, Chris singing it first "A whole new world, A new fantastic point of view"

A I sang the next line "No one to tell us, no or where to go or say we're only dreaming"

We sang together "A whole new world. A dazzling place I never knew. But when I'm way up here it's crystal clear that now I'm in a whole new world with you."

We got off the carpet, crew running it to take it away as I sang my girl Belle's part "Little town. It's a quiet village, Every day, like the one before, little town full of little people waking up to say"

The song switched to another Beauty and the Beast song. Chris started it as we grabbed each other with our free arms to dance slow together "Certain as the sun"

While I joined in "Certain as the sun rising in the east tale as old as time song as old as rhyme Beauty and the Beast"

I ran off stage to get a stuffed Simba and raise it in the air for Chris to belt out the beginning of Circle of life "Nants ingonyama bagithi baba"

Before I went into "Can you feel the love tonight?" throwing Simba off to the side.

Just for Chris to sing along to Hercules "I'll be there someday, I can go the distance. I will find my way if I can be strong."

The song switched for me "No chance no way I won't say it, no no. It's too cliche I won't say I'm in love."

Mulan was being heard for Chris to sing "Let's get down to business, to defeat the Huns. Did they send me daughters, when I asked for sons? You're the saddest bunch I ever met, but you can bet before we're through. Mister, I'll make a man out of you."

Pochantis came on for me to sing "Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon?"

Switching to Chris's part "Do you want to buld a snowman?"

Going back to Pochantis "Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned?"

Chris changed his voice for this "It doesn't have to be a snowman"

I looked towards him "Go away, Chris!"

He frowned "Okay bye" walking away

"Chris, wait" I stopped him as he walked back over to me, wrapping an arm around me while I sang to him You Story "You've got a friend in me"

Chris joined in with me "You've got a friend in me"

I sang the next line "You just remember what your old pal said"

For us both to sing "Yeah, you've got a friend in me"

We let go of each other hurrying off stage as the crew made Coco like manaquins of us moving their mouths as I sang "Remember me though I have to say goodbye"

For Chris to sing "Remember me, Don't let it make you cry" only for Chris to come back out to sing Moana "See the line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me"

It was my turn "And no one knows, how far it goes"

Chris continued with Frozen "Every day's a little harder as I feel my power grow don't you know there's part of me that longs to goOoO"

Chris knew I could belt this next part out as I sang "Into the unknown, Into the unknown, Into the unknoOoOoOoOOwn!!!!"

The audience got louder for how good and so on key I sang that part.

Chris wrapped an arm around me again as I did the same "Let it go, let it go can't hold it back anymore let it go, let it go turn away and slam the door."

I joined in with flakes of fake snow was coming down on us both "I don't care what they're going to say let the storm rage on the cold never bothered me anyway."

That was the end of our little performance with the audience going wild.