153:|Don't Want to Go

Deadpool was playing on the tv while Seb and I laid on the couch, cuddled up together as he comfortingly made little circles with his fingers along my belly.

It was a good movie, but I had some things running through my mind- the premiere for the movie was next week.....what was I to do, I am pregnant!

“Babe?” came Seb's voice

“Hmm?” I turned slightly to look at him

“What's on your mind?” he must have noticed that I wasn’t paying much attention to the movie.

“I am anxious” I admitted truthfully. I had to tell someone how I was feeling, and if anyone had to know it would be my boyfriend.

He urged on to know more “About what?”

“The premiere." they are fun to go to especially with the right people, yet I wasnt lookingforeard to this one. This would get me more attention than I wanted "I am not sure I want to go”

I watched a slight frown form “Why not?”

“Becase of this” glancing down at my belly “it hasn't been announced” The world has no idea I am pregnant and if I step out of a limo, shit will go down.

“And you can't hide the belly in a dress” He started to get the idea, why

“Exactly and people will think it's ours. When they find out its not rumors will start and" I sighed with a pause, sadly "I know it will look bad if I don’t go” Its pretty much frowned upon to not show up to a movie you were in.

“No, it won't." Seb tried fo argue "If you are not up for going that’s fine, I'm fine with it." He moved his hand from my belly to caress  my face "It's up to you and how you're feeling” he is always understanding of me “Would I like you to go with me? Yes, but it's what you want to do. I mean you could even talk to Chris and Khloe about it”

“What, announcing it before the premiere, so it's not such a big deal?"

“Yeah”

“I guess”

“Just know if you do decide to go Chris and I will be there for you. You don’t have to feel uncomfortable”