191:|Ellen

"We are talking about actors...." I continued as I was a guest on Ellen to promote Beauty and the Beast.

Ellen agreed "They're not really men they get mani petis on the side"

I chuckles "I mean like Hemsworth's hair takes much longer than mine"

She smiles at the mention of him "Aw he's so sweet. He was here not too long ago. I love him"

She wasn't wrong, he really is a sweetheart "I know everone loves him"

Ellen brought up someone else "And Chris Evans, you've done so many movies together. How many now?"

I nodded "I think this is our eigth movie together, we been working together since we were seventeen I think" we met during the making of our first movie together, kept in touch, got close, became best friends, and been making many movies together since.

"You must know him pretty well" Ellen continued

Chris came out from the back very quietly behind me, creeping up. Ellen knew about it, that's why she brought him up, keeping her eyes on me to not seem so suspicious.

"I know him too well" We basically know everything there is to know about each other, no secrets between us, we are each other's rocks, etc.

"Yeah everything hes going to do" Ellen commented

Just as Chris slammed his hands on the couch and scream "KEELEY!"

Not knowing he was going to do that, my heart jumped into my throat screaming it's way out as I stood up, placing a hand over my heart. "Chris!"

Ellen lost it in her chair, happy to have someone scare me.

Chris leaned back doing his usual left boob grab as he was hysterical laughing at my reaction.

I slowly turned towards him.

"Hey" he came over to me to hug me, I could feel the vibration of his chest still laughing.

The audience was having a laugh too.

"You have to stop that" I playfully warned.

"Never!" He warned pulling away.

A while later Chris and I were both on the couch "You've done eight films together so I thought you knew each other well enough to play a game" Ellen wanted to play something.

"Okay"

"Okay"

"I'm going to ask you a series of questions and you're going to see if they are true or false" Ellen dug for something behind her chair before giving us what looked like a tennis racket. One side was green that said True and the other was red that said False.

"Keeley, this is for you" Ellen started, I focused waiting for the question "Chris directed a movie about geese flying south for the winter"

I chuckled slightly "What? false!" I held up the red side.

Ellen laughed "I'd watch it, sounds interesting"

Chris commented on that "sounds long"

Ellen nodded "Depends on where they are going, uh Chris your turn Keeley has an older brother named Jensen"

Chris nodded turning it to the green side "That's true"

Ellen then asked him "Are you friends with him?"

"I am, yes" they were good friends, Chris was in Jensen's bridal party as a grooman as Jensen was in Chris's as well.

"Keeley" it was my turn again "Granny smith, fuji, braebun, macoun, are all types of apples in this pic chris is holding a honeycrisp apple"

A shirtless picture of Chris popped up on the screen having the audience go wild, clapping.

Chris felt himself blushing "oh geez"

Seeing the pic, I got confused and distracted "wait what am I looking at?"

Everyone and Chris laughed at that question, I was serious.

"I'll say false?" holding up the red side, I barely remember the question.

"That's correct" Ellen looked at her card "do you know what kind of apple he ate?"

Oh apples that's the question "Macoun?"

"That's correct" Ellen switched to her next card

Chris didn't even know "You guessed that"

"I did" I took a shot in the dark

"Okay Chris" being his turn again "Since dating Sebastian Stan" causing one audience member to scream 'yeah' at the mention of him. The three of us turned to the audience with a smile. Ellen said "Yes he's great" causing laughter "so um Keeley is leaning to speak Romanian and learn to make Romanian dishes"

"True" holding up the green side, of course Chris would know that!

"Correct" Ellen turned to me "Can you say something for us?"

I wasn't fluent, I was still learning, but I could speak some "Îmi place să fiu în acest spectacol, dar ura să mă sperii mulțumită lui Chris"

"I love when Chris scares you" Ellen started after I spoke Romanian

I looked towards her astonished yet confused "Wait you know what I said?"

"What did you say?" Chris wondered, hearing his name

"I said I love being on this show, but I hate getting scared thanks to you" I spoke in English to them

"Oh wow I can understand Romanian without knowing I can" Ellen joked having people laugh.
"okay so Keeley, Chris used to work at Disney Land and hes helping a child reach for a lost balloon"

Another shirtless picture of Chris popped up with his hands in the air

"Oh my god" Chris chuckled at the sight of it

"Whats happening?" I laughed with him, I kept getting questions with shirtless Chris pictures.

"Yeah what is going on?" Chris wondered playfully "you cant do that at Disney Land!"

"No you cannot" Ellen agreed

Obviously that wasn't true "False"

"I think hes at Coachella or something" Ellen shrugged

Chris and I laughed at that comment.

"Alright Chris" back to his turn "Keeley loves Kareoke and her go to song is fat bottom girls"

Chris shook his head holding up the red side "False, she sings 'just a girl' all the time."

"Yup" He wasn't wrong

"That's correct" Ellen went on "Keeley, Chris played Mr. Freezy in the Iceman but in this picture......"

Hearing the word picture Chris chuckled putting a hand over his face for a moment knowing what was going to come up on the screen

"He looks muy caliente" Ellen stayed as a picture of Chris as Captain America being shirtless popped up.

"Yeah he does look muy caliente there" I commented turning it to the green side "true to that part not Iceman"

Chris grabbed my paddle making it turn to red "No make it false!"

"No" I laughed "Look at you my God you are a beast!"

"Movie magic" Chris commented

"That's whats under all those clothes" Ellen pointed out, pointing to him

Chris felt his face getting red again "No!"