6:|Carnival

For the past few days, Seb and I have been super busy and I don't even mean we were doing any work. We have a little vacation until we start filming Infinity War, so by busy I meant we were hanging out together and going out.
Sebastian treats me like a princess usually yet lately it has been a lot more. He has been making me breakfast constantly and coming up with plans to go out and be romantic.

Tonight we walked under a huge orange sign with bright colorful lights that traveled through the whole place.

We were at a carnival.

Seb and I walked close together with his arm drapped securely around me.

"So the carnival huh?" I looked up at him

He gushed at me "I thought you'd like it"

"I do" I promised. I haven't been to one in a while. It was something fun to do.

"Besides" Seb stated "I have to take you on one cheesy date"

"You already have more than once" I joked, giggling. It wasn't true, he had good ideas.

He stopped us in our tracks looking 'fakily' offended "What when?"

"Im kidding" I continued to laugh from the meme expression planted on my boyfriends face "You haven't until now"

"Good" Finally we started to continue walking through the slightly crowded place "So what would the love of my life like to do first?"

"Um" I looked around the place there was so much to do here; games, rides, and food "Funnel cake!"

He grinned at me, shaking his head "I shouldn't even ask you of course you'll go for the food first"

"I could always go for food" I eagerly looked at him wanting this cake "so can we get some?"

"Anything for you"

I grabbed his hand happily skiping as I pulled him along with me to get some yumminess.

"Slow down its not going anywhere" He laughed behind me

"The faster we get it the faster it can get in my belly" I called back heading for the cart that had a bit of a line.

It took a few minutes to wait our turn and get a funnel came but when we did Seb found us an empty bench.

I barely could wait, ripping the cake apart to get huge glob of the dough shoving it into my mouth.

On the other hand Sebastian took a little piece and placed it in his mouth delicately as he watching me devour my piece. He smiled wide seeing that my cheeks were puffed out.

"What?" I mumbled, trying to chew and swallow what was already in my mouth.

"You look like a chipmunk" He said it adorably as if to say I was a cute chipmunk

"It tastes good" I argued with powered sugar flew out of my mouth

Once the funnel cake was off the plate and into our bellies we walked around to digest and take some pics with fans who asked for them until Seb decided he wanted to go on the ferris wheel which had compartments for a bit of privacy as you over look the entire place.

"Is that Pratt" I laughed, looking out of the little window "it is" There was our friend with his wife wearing a ridiculous animal balloon hat as he jumped for joy at a game he just won "He is an idiot" I was laughing at the man, but Seb stayed silent. From it, I looked at him to find him staring at me in a loving way "What?"

"Nothing," He shrugged, "nothing at all I just love to see you smile and laugh. it is all I ever want to see you do" Seb pulled me in close kissing the side of my head.

I sighed contently never getting enough of this feeling being in his arms.

"You know I love you right?" He suddenly said put of nowhere

I looked up at him "Of course I do"

Seb caressed my cheek with his free hand staring longingly into my eyes "So so so so much"

"I love you too more than you do"

He sent me a look "That is not even possible and I never want to be without you"

Seb has been a lot of comments like this lately "You wont be" Something has been slightly off about him and I don't know what it is "Is everything okay?"

"Everything is fantastic because I have you with me." He urged on "I just always need you to know these things"

I leaned in to kiss him softly. His grip on me got tighter, holding onto me as if I would float away if he did let go of me.

When that little 'in the moment' ride was over, Seb and I walked around the game area "What can I win for my girl?"

"Ummmmmmm" I glanced around at the stands and all of the prizes until my eyes landed on a very fluffy white unicorn "That I want that unicorn"

"That it is" He didnt even question my choice, going straight for that stand.

"Wait really?" I was kind of suprised he wanted to get it for me

"You want it I'll win it"

It was a can toss game

Two wins and you get the big prize; choices between a bear, a unicorn, a snake, or a panda. I wanted the unicorn.

Taking out his wallet Sebastian threw down a fifty dollar bill knowing he would need a lot of chances to win these two games. This game looked easy yet quit difficult. He had to knock down six cans.

On his first try Seb only knocked down two cans

The second try he knocked down four cans
The third one he just got three cans

And so on

It was taking him a lot of tries as I stood there watching in amazement how determination was plastered on my boyfriend's face to win me this huge ass unicorn.

Eventually Seb did win both games. It took eleven tries to win the first game and his twenty first try to win the second one.

Handing me off the unicorn that was almost as big as me, Sebastian was proud of himself "For you, Babe"

I gladly grabbed onto my stuffed animal excitedly "Its so fluffy im gunna die!"

That had to be expected

"Loser" Pratt was walking by

"Hey, I'm a winner I have a prize" I shot out to him

"Actually I'm the winner" Sebastian commented