90:|Gabriella

I walked back into the livingroom with two glasses full of lemonade that I made and a sippy cup for Gabby.

I found Mickey Mouse Club house playing on the tv while Sebastian was sitting crossed legged on the floor against the leather couch wearing a princess crown, pink sunglasses, and multiple colored mardi gras bead necklaces.

He looked absolutely hilarious. My little neice must have had him dress up and he so kindly agreed.

I couldn't help but smile at the view.

It was almost like a glimpse into our future if we were to ever have a girl.

"Here, Gabby" I made myself known I was now on the room handing her off the purple Minnie and Daisy sippy cup.

With one hand free, I held out Seb's cup of lemonade "And yours"

He gladly took it from me "Thanks, Babe"

"Welcome" I took a seat next to him, stretching out my legs in front of me.

Swallowing a big gulp of her water, Gabby pointed to her Uncle; her masterpiece "He pretty Princess"

"Yeah, he is" I laughed in agreement, taking a sip of my own drink "Did you lift up your shirt for some necklaces?"

"Nope," Seb understood the joke, chucking a bit "I was just given them"

"Put one on, Foofoo" Gabby loved to have anyone dress up with her. She went to pull on of the many that was around Sebastian's neck, but wasn't lifting over his head to get it off.

Seb was practically being pulled forward "Wait, wait" He stopped her to do it himself making it easier getting a green one over his head and handing it over to me "Now you should show me your breasts for getting this necklace"

I shook my head at him with a smile "Not in front of her I won't" not the place to do that.

"I know," he smiled at me "later tonight"

"Foo Foo!!" Gabby exclaimed, trying to get my attention

I ripped my gaze from Seb and looked at my neice "What?"

Gabby got a hold her king crown, wanting me to wear it "Oh I get the king crown." I placed it on my head "Shouldn't Uncle Seb be the king though?"

"No," Seb didn't want to be the king "I am the pretty princess"

So I am the King, Sebastian is the Princess that leaves one left "Are you the Queen?"

She was proud of her own crown onto of her little head "Yup!"

"I have to ask," Seb noticed the kid always calling me FooFoo, nothing else "Why does she call you Foofoo and not Aunt Keeley?"

"Foofoo, look, Donald Duck!"

I looked to towards the TV screen that Gabby was pointing at to see what character was talking "Donald Duck, yup he is my favorite!!!" She knew I liked him as Minnie was her favorite. I smiled at her before looking back at my boyfriend to answer his question "Um do you know flavor flav?"

"Yeah," He heard of him "He was a rapper"

It was story time from where the name originally came from "He used to have a show on MTV and his girlfriend at the time called him as a nickname Foofy Foofy. Since Jensen watched the show, to piss me off, he used to call me that all the time. I hated it, but I got older I didn't care anymore when he did call me that. He calls me that when he is around Gabby and taught her to call me Foofoo. Aparently it's sticking. Danneel wants her to call you Uncle Crab" Gabby calls Jared Uncle Moose.

"Oh God, no!" Seb didn't like the idea of that knowing it would be because of the Crab in the Little Mermaid.

"Uncle Crab is funny though" I tried

Hearing what I said and I assume understanding in some sort of way, Gabby frowned at me "No, he Sebby" She calls him Uncle Sebby, sometimes just Sebby.

Sebastian raised his free hand in victory. "Yes!"

Gabriella walked over to her uncle taking a seat into his lap, sipping on her cup to watch the rest of Mickey.

I couldn't get over how cute it was and how much Little Gabby loved her uncle.

Seb caught me looking between the two of them "What?"

"Nothing," I shrugged, admitting "I jusy like seeing you with her. You're so good with kids"

He smiled down at the girl in his lap "I love kids"

"I can see that" He definitely showed he did "I can't wait to have our own kids someday"

"Me too, Babe"