180:|Exciting News

Sebastian was the one I wanted to tell the news too

"Seb!" I was so excited throwing open the door l, my anticipation killing me to tell him the news. "Seb!"

I didn't hear him though, he wasn't ansering me.

He had to be home, his car and motorcycle was both in the driveway.

"Seb" I ran to the kitchen...it was empty
"Where are you?" turning to run up the stairs, from excitment I was skipping the steps...which was not the best idea. I got to 7 steps before my foot missed the step by inches making gravity let me fall "Oof, okay ow I didn't want that to happen" I got back onto my feet to take it easier, going step by step, hurting upstairs.

On the landing, I saw that our bedroom door was open "Seb!" I whispered Skipping my way  to our shared room.

The room was empty, with no Seb....however there was a light on in the bathroom with the sound of water running.

"Seb!" I called out again

"In here, Babe!" he finally replied back

I hurried to the bathroom "Guess wh-" my elbow hit the door "ow!"

He laughed "I heard a bang you alright?"

"Uhhhh" Rubbing my elbow, all I could focus on was Sebastian's body. He was completely naked.

Seb noticed me staring "Like the view?"

"Uh yeah" um yes I do!

"You alright?" Since I didn't answer his first question

Yes, I tripped, but now my elbow hurts" I frowned at him holding my elbow out "kiss make better?"

Seb came over to me, planting a kiss on my elbow "Better?"

"Now it is yes" the excitment of the news was coming back.

"What has you so excited?" He wondered, seeing my state

"Seb, I got the part" I started jumping up and down the excitment was too much.

Sebastian knew exactly what I was talking about, the role I auditioned for "You’re Belle?"

I nodded excitedly

A beautiful growing smile appeared on his face, he knew what this would've meant to me "That’s amazing, Babe I'm so happy for you!"
He placed his hands on my shoulders so that I could stop jumping and plant a kiss on my lips.

"And" There was more I had to add that he didn't even know

"There is more?" Seb was curious

"Chris will play Beast... if he accepts" I suggested him, urging that he'd be the right choice.

"Oh really? I think he will" Seb figured, a Disney nerd getting a Disney part, can't pass that up.

"I hope so" I really want Chris to "I've been dreaming of something like this"

Seb was so happy seeing me happy "celebratory shower?" the shower was still on.

"Celebrate in the shower?" I giggled at Seb's thought

"Yes," Seb urged on "then we can continue celebreating after, so join me?"

"Okay" I got the gem of myt shirt to take it off me while Sebastian started unbuttoning my jeans to slip me out of them.