142:|Con

Sebastian and Anthony were at Comic Con doing panals, photo ops, and autographs.
Their girls: Sally and I were hanging out around New York City while it was going on.

We weren’t supposed to go nor planned on going into Comic con, however during our walk around Central Park Sally and I decided it would be fun to surprise our men. We haven’t seen much of them the whole weekend due to their busy schedules.

Luckily getting in touch with Sebastian's body guard Cliff, he got us in.

Before going, we changed into hoodies with the hood up and masks. I put on a Captain America mask while Sally wore Falcon glasses trying not to be recognized by anyone which seemed to be working. No one stopped us.

“I am excited to see Anthony ” Sally mentioned, as we walked through the crowded arena.

“Me too” I wanted to see my Sebby

“You think they’ll be surprised?" she wondered

“Oh yeah" neither of them thought we would he here "they think we are shopping"

“What’s the schedule?” Glancing at the schedule I had in my hand I grabbed from the entrance.

We were here walking around and I didn't even look at it “I don’t even know”

“Lets see” She grabbed it out of my hand as I let her do so.

Looking at it, someone caught my attention walking by “Oh My God, Sally!"

“What?” She looked up frantically, unsure what was going on.

Some girl was dressed up as Crimson Shadow "Awww, I am touched” it was nice to see that someone wanted to dress up as her; maybe a fan of her.

I felt Sally slap my arm "Ow!"

She groaned at mec“Girl, you scared me I thought something was wrong”

I laughed, rubbing the pain away “Sorry!”

“Anyway" She glanced back down at the paper "before that tiny panic it says that they just finished a panel and it looks like it’s time for their autographs”

“Lets head there then" looking for the arrow that points and leads up to the autograph booths that seemed to be near each other

“So we splitting up?” considering there were two different lines for them.

“Looks like it" I nodded "I’m going to go on his line” I was itching to see him.

“Okay" She waved at me "See you later”    

I made my way to Seb's line keeping to myself, waiting for him to come out.

It took a few until the fans started screaming. Seb didn't even come out yet but what caught attention was the black curtain moving followed by Seb's voice asking “Where is the opening?”

I started giggling at the love of my life who apperently was struggling to find the way to get out and reveal himself.

His handle had to help him get out which continued to be hilarious.

When he finally sat down it was so cute to see Sebastian interacting with his fans as some were so nervous to talk to him. He grabbed their hands to calm them down and talk to them so sweetly smiling at them. He was one amazing man.

It is getting closer to being with Seb for three years and I am standing here swooning over him like the rest of his fans.

Gettig closer to him I had my Bucky bear that I bought here, wearing the uniform and metal arm. I got it because it was cute but I also got it because I needed something for him to sign. Not that he had to. I'm with the guy, I don't need his autograph.

When it was my turn, Sebastian smiled as he took the bear from his handler to sign it with silver marker on the front of the uniform “How are you doing today enjoying the con?”

“I am it's fun" I put on a fake southern accent voice so he wouldn’t know it was me. It was easy for me considering I am from Texas "Are you?”

“Yes, I love coming here to see all you girls what is your name?” He was going to write to: whoever

“Keeley”

Seb paused for a moment. I caught a smile growing as he slowly looked up at me. “Beautiful name my girlfriend’s name is Keeley”

“Yup, Keeley Ackles" It was time for me to reveal who I am "funny coincidence my boyfriend's name is Sebastian Stan”

Sebastian's handsome face turned to confusion for a moment, thoughts running through his head. It took a moment before he stood up to take the Cap mask off me as the hoodie fell down to reveal my long blonde hair.
“Keels” He almost shouted with so much excitement out of his voice box “get back here!” Seb grabbed my hand to help me climb over the table carefully and over to his side of the table to hug me and kiss me in front of all these people.

People started screaming at the sight of me and flashes from cameras and phones were going off with one “Boooooo” from someone
Seb and I looked over to the next booth to see it was Mackie saying it with Sally in his arms.

I laughed and gave him the finger playfully causing fans to start laughing.

This was holding up the line but Sebastian was too thrilled to see me here with him.

“Happy to see me?” I smile up at my man

“Yes” Sebastian leaned in to kiss me again.

“Sebastian ” His handler called out to him. He needed to get back to the autos; the line kept growing

“Hold on” Seb let go of me to run off behind the curtain only to come back out with a chair for me to sit next to him “Here, Babe”

Sebastian was pumped to see his fans, but seemed to be even more pumped now that I was next to him as we were getting compliments like:

I ship you two

You guys are couple goals

I love how much you make Sebastian happy

You are cute together

Get married and have cute babies

Etc

Some fans even asked me to sign my name next to Seb's. His handler didn't seem to mind and neither did I. I was happy to do so. Some of his fans were fans of mine.

Minding our own buisness paper got thrown our way, hitting me.

“What was that?” Seb looked my way in the middle of signing his name

“It’s Mackie. He threw paper" Who else would it be? I looked over at our friend who was smiling guilty “Why?!”

“Sorry" Mackie laughed with a shrug "I tried to hit Sexy Seabass”

Seb crumbled up a paper and threw at him for throwing it at me.

Few minutes later trying to focus on the fans we heard “Hail Hydra" followed my a paper hitting me again

I groaned shouting at Mackie “Oh come on"

“What did you say?” Seb asked his friend

Mackie threw up his hand repeating himself

“Hail Hydra”

Seb rolled his eyes “Shut up, Bird Boy!”

Another crumbled up paper hit me

“Mackie, seriously?!” I sighed. It didn't hurt but he kept hitting me. I placed my hand into my icy water cup to get a hold of ice cubes.

Seb watched me get up and head over to our beloved friend.

“Hello Rachel" Mackie greeted with a smile.

“Hello Bird Boy” I grabbed at the collar of his shirt to drop the cubes down his shirt

"Cold, cold, cold" Mackie shot up from his seat  as the cubes fell out leaving a wet cold trail down his back.

Sally was dying laughing at her man