99:|Moose

“I can’t keep my balance today” Seb and I were out in the snow skiing all day as my face keeps planting into the snow from falling. My boots were fine, but I kept tripping
.
Good to know that Sebastian fell too; only once. He was finding it entertaining every time I fall getting a good laugh. “I know, because you keep falling for me over and over again”

I rolled my eyes under my snow goggles “Yeah that is totally it”

“It is” Holding hands, Seb stopped us in our tracks.

"What?" Why was he stopping us?

My question was answered when I felt his lips on mine for a kiss "Can't kiss my girlfriend?"

"Anytime" I loved his kisses, I didn't mind it.

"Now come on" I started walking for him to follow with me up the mountain. He had an arm around me to keep me from falling.

“Oh hey, look!" Something big and blue caught his eye

“What?” I didn't see what he was looking at.

He pointed to our left to show me the big ass blue sign with white letters that I apperently missed “Moose Ski Run”

“Oh My God" I chuckled at the sign thinking of Jared considering it was his nickname "I have to take a picture of that and send it to Jared”

Digging into my deep pockets for my phone it felt empty “I lost my phone in my own pockets” I didn’t want to take my gloves off because it was cold out. Luckily I brought the ones that have the black lining where you can use your phone with the gloves on.

Sebastian laughed at me – typical me

After much digging, I finally felt it “Got it” I went to take it out, but before I could, I got the wind knocked out of me.

I felt a heavy body weight tackle me yelling out “Keeley” and it wasn’t Sebastian.

"Oof" I let out a random noise due to the impact and the snow not being a steady thing to actually stand on.

Who ever tackled me caused us both to hit the ground and start tumbling back down the hill.
The hill was pretty steep with gravity at work having us fall down it.

The only thing in my vision was white snow covering the front of my goggles not even seeing the people who watched two idiots accidentlyfalling down a hill that we were supposed to skin on.

Hitting the bottom I landed on my back with a body on right top of mine "Oh Geez!" I laughed about what just happened, now completely covered in snow.

"My bad" I heard the person say

I lifted up my goggles for my vision to process that it was Jared aka Moose. “Jared?”

He smiled down at me “Hey, KJ”

I wasn't expecting to see him here “What are you doing here?”

“Skiing with Genevieve" She must be up the mountain with Seb "How about you?"

“I am skiing with Seb, can you get up now” he was still on top

"That I can do" Jared climbed off of me as I felt the weight of his body finally lift off my own. I can breathe again, yay. He reached out a hand to help me up “Thanks for that by the way"

He laughed “I meant to tackle you not have us compltetely fall down the mountain”

“Yeah sure” I rolled by eyes playfully

He acted offended as if I didn't believe him “Really!”

I looked up to see a guy and a girl standing close chatting; it had to be our partners. “We should get back to them”

“Yeah”

“But first” I jumped right onto Jared's back. He was used to me doing this by now all the times on the set of Supernatural. He instantly grabbed a hold of my legs “You made me fall you have to carry me back up”

Jared could do it “Fair enough”

“I can’t believe of all places we ran into each other here” I had no idea he was skiing and really out of every place on this planet we both ended up here.

“I know" Jared agreed, not believing it himself not that it was a bad thing, he was practically family "Jensen isn’t here is he?"

“No, he is in Texas just here with Sebastian." I asked him if he was going on a little vacation like Apperently Jared did since they have time off. He told me he wanted to stay in Texas "We needed a little get away”

“Us two, a little get away from the kids” Jared has theee little kids; two boys and one girl.

Getting to the top as it wasn't much of a struggle for Mr. Strong Jared, I jumped down off of him.

“You okay, Babe?” Sebastian wondered since I took a tumble down a whole mountain.

I nodded pretty okay “Yeah I am good” the snow broke my fall

“Hey man” Jared greeted his friend with a hug

Seb smiled “Hey" wrapping his arms around Moose

Since they were getting, I turned to Gen who definitely wanted a hug “So good to see you!”

“You too” Gen hugged me back “What are you two doing after skiing?”

Seb looked at one another unsure “Uh, nothing I guess”

“Jared and I were going to take a ride on the ski lift if you guys want to join us then have dinner afterwards”

Seb answered for us, knowing I'd want to. It was something to do “We could do that”

“Great," Gen put her arm around me as if to claim me "I am going on with Keels”

“I want Keels” Seb cut in, wanting to go on with me

Jared was going to argue since the other two wanted me “She should go with me!”

Really three people fighting over me?!

“Should I maybe get a say?” I shrugged, wondering

“Okay, who?” Seb waited for an answer

I didn't have to think about it, answering instantly “Gen”

“Yes” Gen was happy to learn she won
The men had their mouths open in shock I didn’t pick ether of them.

“It is one ride and we could use some girl talk was my excuse.

“Yes, I have loads to tell you!"