113:|Waiting

Anxious

That’s the word to describe how I was feeling right now.

I was sat on the cold tub in my bathroom with my legs shaking uncontrollably below me
Waiting.

Just waiting.

Waiting to see if I was pregnant.

After downing three bottles of water, I peed on the stick before placing it on the counter and sat down to wait.

The package told me to wait at least 2 minutes, so that is what I was going to do.

This was nerve wracking on me trying to do a good deed waiting to see if it worked. The doctor informed the three of us that it was 60/40 chance.

Sometimes it doesn’t work.

I wanted it to.

Chris and Khloe wanted it to.

Glancing at my phone to see what time it was 
one minute passed by.

I had to wait one more.

These 2 minutes were the longest minutes of my life “Come on!” I groaned out I'm slight frustration.

I wanted to know already.

It was almost like torture.

as if he sensed something Tucker strutted into the bathroom and over to me “Came to keep me company, Tuck?” I reached out to pet him “I could use the support, should I look?”

He jumped up to lick my face making me giggle “I'm taking that as a yes”

"Watch out" I stood up and he landed back on his 4 little legs watching me walk over to where the stick was.

"This is it" I reached out to pick it up and reveal what it had to read.

2 lines were showing up.

It meant it was positive.

Positive means I am pregnant.

I smiled down at the gross stick.

“I am pregnant with an Evan's child. I am going to be an aunt again”

I cant wait to tell my two friends, however I wasn’t going to spill the news just yet. I planned an appointment with my doctor today to make sure it was a legit 100% thing.