13:|Away

I didn't really know where to go.

I didn't have a destination in mind.
All I needed was to get out of the house and away from my ex-boyfriend.

I didn't want to see anyone ether not Tom or Scarlett not even Chris. I wanted to be alone, so I drove and drove and drove until I ended up in a five star hotel parking lot.

Putting my car in park, I placed my head on the black steering wheel trying to compose myself. I couldn't get out of this car until I stop looking like a crazy person going into a hotel to spend the night. I didn't even know how many days I would be here "Pull yourself together, Keeley" I sighed slowly sitting up to wipe my tear stained face before heading towards the lobby.

I was an actress who was well known and so because of that, hotels recommend celebrities going under fake names for safe purposes.

Charlie Winchester was the name I chose. I used to go under Rachel Barnes; Rachel is Crimson Shadow's real name and Barnes for obvious reasons. This time I didn't want that name.

Hurrying to my room on the fifth floor, I swiped my key card in the slot to be welcomed by a silent gloomy room mocking me on how I feel.

Being alone now for nobody to see me from any corner, I let go and collapsed to the floor in tears. Chocking out sob after sob.

The feeling of security in Sebastian's arms, the warmth of his body, the laughter we shared, the memories we were making together, the mind blowing sex we could never get enough of, and most importantly the love that I never felt before with anyone until he came into my life; it was all gone.

I loved Seb so much. I didn't want to see him cry, he was hurt too, but I should hate him after what happened! I thought he was my forever, my everything, the one.

Why do men always end up cheating on me? What is wrong with me that they have to go breaking my heart? Seb was supposed to be different than all of the others. He wasn't supposed to do this to me. So why did he? He worked so hard to put my broken pieces back together just to break them again.

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone buzzing so much. I glanced at it to see so many text messages and missed calls from Sebastian.

I didn't care about that, staring at the lock screen picture I had of us. We looked so happy. How did we end up like this? I want to be how we were so bad. Just wake me up from the horrible nightmare.