87:|Discussion

Sebastian and I were on our way to Texas to visit my family.

It has been just after Seb calmed me down from my mini heart attack due to being on a plane.

The arm rest was up as his arm was around me and my head rested on his chest.

"Babe?" Seb began having something on his mind

"Hmm?" I wondered

Something didnt cross ether of our minds since we been so busy lately "When we do go home to LA we didn't discuss something"

What was there to discuss about in LA "Discuss what?"

"Living arrangements" I got a lot of my stuff out of our shared house when we broke up and haven't been back home "your stuff is at Chris's house isn't it"

"Well we are okay now" Shit, that never crossed my mind! I honestly forgot about that "i'd hope you want me to move back in"

Seb most certainly wanted us to live together again "Of course I want you to move back in. It was so lonely without you"

I shifted myself in the seat to almost be sitting on my side to get a better look at him. Seb followed me lead doing the same, so we could look at one other.

"I am glad that you are coming to Texas with me" I did ask him at the last minute, but he did agreed to come with

"I am glad you asked me to come I want to spend as much time with you as possible" Sebastian leaves me in a month to film for 3 months "Besides we're making up for lost time" meaning those months we spent apart when we broke up.