112:|Call

Italic is Seb
Bold is Keeley

Hey Babe"

I started laughing

Every time you see me with this mustache you’re going to laugh aren’t you?

I am sorry, it's funny”

I know Margot can't even get through a scene without laughing whenever she looks at me"

It is hard to take you seriously looking like that! Anyways I had a reason for facetiming you”

To see your handsome boyfriend?”

Yes, but I wanted to tell you seomthing that I didn’t want to do through texts”

What’s up, Babe?"

Has Chris told you what's going on?”

No, he did not”

Okay as you know Khloe and Chris have been trying to make a baby and because there hasn't been any luck Khloe went to the doctor to find out. The results came back that she's unable to get pregnant”

Oh no, really?”

Yeah, she is really upset about it”

“I bet she is. They really want a kid”

That is where I come in”

What do you mean?”

After some discussion and options they could do, I offered to be their surrogate”

There was a long pause for Seb to process my words “Wow, Keeley”

What?”

You never cease to amaze me. You are an angel doing that for them, so selfless of you”

They mean a lot to me and do a lot for me I wanted to do this for them”

This is so great, Babe”

So then you are okay with this? That’s why I wanted to run it by you”

Of course I am like you said if it means helping out Chris and Khloe. When is the procedure?”

In two days”

Definitely call me afterwards”

“I will

“Did you tell your family yet?”

Yeah they know about it. They are okay with it. They love Chris and think it’s a great thing of me to do”

“It really is, its exciting for them”

I am excited too yet slightly scared that I’ll be carrying a baby for someone else, but I’m happy”

Ask Danneel about it, she was pregnant ”

True, I can do that the only bad thing is I am not going to be able to drink coffee”

You can drink decaf can't you?”

“Yes, but its not the same!"

Oh shhh it’ll be worth it”