110:|Khloe

Khloe had me worrired about her she did say yes when I asked her if something was wrong leaving out any detail I just knew Chris wasn’t home.

It felt like hours getting to her house when their house wasn't that far away from Seb and my house. What was taking so long was the damn LA traffic and the traffic lights.

I did want to speed, but I didn’t want to get pulled over meaning more time away from Khloe.

I practically almost tripped on my own two feet getting out of the car and into the house that was unlocked.

I walked into a quiet sounding house.

Dodger and Tucker were the first to come into my view to see who entered the house. “Hey Boys” I quickly pet Dodger and picked up my little man. “I missed you, but I have to see Khloe"

Dodger walked into the living room as I followed him. He must be leading me over to my friend.

I found her on their L shaped couch curled up with her head in her hands. She must not even realized I walked in.

Dodger made his way over to her, jumping on the couch, digging his head into her in comfort.

I frowned at the sight of her. What is happening to have her like this? “Khloe, sweetie what's going on?" I made my way around the coffee table to sit next to her loosely letting go of Tucker.

I waited patiently for her to talk. I been in her position before for a different reason.

She removed her hands from her face to reveal red cheeks and red puffy eyes that had tears running down them “I am a failure at the one thing I always wanted”

I didn’t understand “failure at what?”

Khloe cleared her throat trying to explain herself “Chris and I have been trying for so long to have a baby”

“I know you have" Almost a year they have been trying and had no luck yet "so what is wrong?”

"I went to the doctors” Shaking her head at the bad news that was about to hit me.

I didn't want her to leave me hanging “What did the doctor say?”

She sighed, laying her bed back on the cushions of the couch “After many tests I am the problem. I am barren, Keeley." Khloe's voice started to crack "I can't have kids. Apparently my uterus attacks and kills his sperm” more tears fell from out of her eyes and down her face.

I felt my heart shatter into pieces with my own tears starting to form. I felt for my friend. She couldn’t wait to become a mom and her body betrayed her. This was a rare thing, but It does happen. Khloe lost control, leaning into me as I wrapped my arms around her “I am so sorry to hear this, Khloe I cant believe it”

“That is not even the worst part” she cried out
Oh God, No! What could be worse? “What is?”

“Chris" Khloe whined, thinking of her man who was so ready to be a father and teach them Disney and Marvel things "He is going to hate me”

That caught me off guard, not believing that for a second. “What? Khloe he could never hate you he is so in love with you”

“Keeley," Khloe argued back, not believing me ether "I can't give him a child”

“I know Khloe, but he is not going to hate you for that." I promised her knowing my best friend pretty well. He will be sad over the news, but not hate his wife for it. Chris will comfort her and want to help her get through this rough time "He’ll understand. You two have other options you could look into. You just have to discuss it”

“I will tell him of course, but I am so scared" She took a deep breath in "Can't you just see the look on his face"

I could picture it; not a happy sight, but the moment will pass “Its okay to be scared right now. It will all work out though. Chris has to know this and because of it he is not going to look at you any different”

“I hope so”

“I know so”

“Can you stay here with me until he comes home?"

“That I can do”