40:|Table Read

I was dreading this terribly.

Today we were having a 'table read' where the whole cast and the Russo Brothers sit down around a huge squared table to read the entire script. It was a way for anyone to ask questions or add parts in if needed. One question on my mind, which I am sure is on a lot of minds, is the ending. It is so vague about what happens to us after the snap. None of us even know.

This type of thing happens on every movie and tv show I been on.

Easy Day

Yet this is the first time I actually have to be in the same room with Sebastian and I can't hide ether.

Dread is all I feel.

I hate myself for missing him.

I hate what he did to me.

I hate that I still love him.

I hate that I am struggling to let go.

I hate that I have to work with him.

I hate that he broke me.

I hate that I am done with him.

I hate that I don't know how I will react to seeing him.

"Ready to go, Keels?" Chris asked me walking out of his bathroom.

I was in his trailer with him.

"Still have to even if I am not" I sighed, getting off the very comfortable brown couch.

"You'll be fine you are with Chris" came Khloe's voice, Chris was on FaceTime with her.

I looked at the screen "Oh hey" she was wearing a neck brace.

"Your character has a broken neck?" I had to ask, she was doing some show called Scream Queens.

She laughed "Yeah, its itchy, weird, but I'll get used to it"

"Khloe" someone called from her side

Khloe looked at the person before looking back at us "Have to go, You got this Keels."

I slightly smiled

"I love you, Babe" Chris happily told her, missing her like crazy

"I love you too, Chris" blowing him a kiss.

I was so happy for these two; enjoying their marriage, trying to start a family, and just being so in love. If you were to be with them under five minutes you would be able to tell that they are soulmates. Their love was something to witness. Yet I was sad because after all these years, I finally was able to have what they have and BAM I lost it soon after. Okay I broke it off, but I had every right to. I got out of a hurtful situation.

Chris reached out his hand for us to intertwine our hands together. "Lost in thought?" I heard Chris say noticing my mind someplace else.

"Huh?" I got brought back to reality "Sorry, yeah just thinking about how much I love you and Khloe together"

I could see the smile forming on his lips "I love us together too"

"I'd hope you do"

"You'll have what we have," He tried to promise me "you did"

"Yeah......" I trailed off hating all this "You won't leave me right?"

"Why would I do that?" He asked me with confusion in his voice

"I don't know" I know he wouldn't I was only asking

"You need me. I am here for you, you know that" Chris reminded me.