111:|Surrogate

Chris did get home that night Khloe found out.
I left to give them alone time knowing they needed it.

He was just as worried as I was when he walked in to find a crying Khloe in my arms. Chris tried to question me about it, but Khloe had to be the one to explain it to him.

Days passed and I was hanging out with them in their game room in their basement.

Khloe was still feeling down about the whole situation but feeling a little better from when she found out and getting it off her chest to her husband.

"You got it?" I questioned Chris seeing as the puck wasn't on my side.

"Uh" Chris looked down at the machine "Yeah" We were playing air hockey. He through the green puck down to hit it across to me.

I hit the puck right back, ready to win at this game. We were both pretty good "So how are you guys with the whole thing?"

Khloe was sitting on the couch watching us, waiting to play the winner "We are doing alright" they smiled at each other.

"After a long talk we're good with the other options," Chris explained, blocking the puck that was so close to going into his hole "going through them all, we might have found one we want to try"

"Oh good which one" I hit the puck flying right back over that went right in.

"Son of a bitch" Chris groaned at himself, bending down to get the puck

"I'm gunna win, Dorito" I was pretty confident about it

Chris was feeling just the same "That is one point, Blondie"

I laughed before letting them continue their story "Sorry, go ahead"

Khloe began the rest "We might look into a surrogate"

"Oh okay" that was a good option. Khloe wouldn't be able to use her eggs, but could plant Chris's sperm onto someone eggs to give them a baby "that's good"

"We just have to find the right person for us" They weren't going to pick just anyone.

I stopped the puck from going in on my side, with thoughts crossing my mind. I didn't even hit it back to Chris "Would be best to have someone you know do it for you"

Chris sighed "If only that was easy"

If they thought about it, it wouldnt be that difficult "Could be"

"How?" They questioned me in unison, staring at me

I felt like I didn't have to think to do this kind of thing "What if I was the surrogate?" I was a trustworthy friend who been in their lives for many years. I can have children as I been pregnant before. I am their closest friend.

The two of them froze in their spots glancing at each other then back at me.

"You would do that for us?" Chris spoke with so much emotion.

"Yeah you two mean a lot to me and if it means helping you get a child I am willing to do that" I honestly would be lost without these two friends. They done so much for me in the past why not do this for them when they are in need?

"You are not joking?" Khloe didn't want to be pranked with such a thing.

"No" This really wasn't a thing to joke about "If you guys would want me to, it's your choice" I said I would do it but it was truly up to them if they wanted me to be the one to carry their child for them.

"You sure?" Chris asked

I didn't hesitate to reply back sticking to my decision "Yes"

I watched Chris and Khloe looked at one another again as if to talk telepathically; thoughts running through both of their heads.
"She is perfect, Khloe"

Khloe nodded along to her husband's statement.

"Well no I wouldn't say perfect" I tried to argue "OOF" I let out a sound from the impact of my friends attacking me with a hug "I love you guys too"

"Keels," Khloe excitedly cried out "You're making me cry again"

"Sorry I mean I only suggested it. You guys want me to?"

They pulled back without letting go of me "It would mean the world to us if you carried our baby"