Chapter 41: U.A. Vs Amaraito

When Mr Aizawa turned up, that's when we regained our motivation and determination. We all smiled when we saw our teacher show up, and were ready to finish off the Sinister Six here and now!

Amaraito couldn't absorb any more light, however he'd already created a sword that he could still use. We could hear a loud noise coming from the cloud, like something was charging up.

A purple ball of energy came out of the cloud towards us, Todoroki using his Heaven-Piercing Ice Wall to just about block the shock. It impacted the wall and destroyed the whole thing in one go, with enough force to knock all of us back too.

" Where the hell is Bone Collector? We're not gonna get anywhere like this! Segregate them into groups and take them on! " Cyberghost shouted.

We'd all been knocked to the floor by the blast, and Mr Aizawa had blinked, meaning Amaraito could briefly use his quirk. He brought up a wall and pushed a bunch of us away from the rest of the group, and Kinzokuma did the same.

Mineta, Aoyama, Ojiro, Tokoyami, Midoriya, Yaoyorozu, Sero, and Sato were brought away from us in one smaller group, towards Amaraito.

Midnight, Bakugo, Mina, Tsu, Uraraka, Iida, Kirishima, and  Shoji were paired up against Kinzokuma and Cyberghost.

Mr Aizawa, Kaminari, Jirou, Koda, Todoroki, Hagakure, and I were facing off against Kirakiri, us being the smallest group.

Three separate battles... We'll start off by focusing on the fight against Amaraito. With Kirakiri clouding Mr Aizawa's vision, Amaraito had free reign of his quirk.

Immediately, as Midoriya started charging up One For All: Full Cowling, Amaraito drained as much light as he could and created tendrils coming from his back again.

" This would all be over if you just handed him to me... We would all be saved if you'd just listen to me! " The villain tried to reason.

Midoriya, staring sternly at Amaraito with steely eyed determination, replied, " If your version of saving us is to kill our friend, we won't let you! You'll have to get through us first! "

" That can be arranged... Unfortunate, you do seem like you'd make a decent hero. But now you're going to die. "

The eight tendrils coming from his back shot out towards Midoriya, who just slapped them away like they were wet spaghetti strings.

Surprised, Amaraito lifted his sword and went to to strike Midoriya, who dodged and kicked Amaraito in the side.

He was sent flying into a wall, and crumpled when he hit it. He spluttered as he got up and grit his teeth. The sword turned into the same whips he used to fight me.

" So you're fast like the other pest huh? Guess I'll have to slice you up then. "

Turning to Yaoyorozu, Sato asked, " Momo, can you make me some sugar? I have a feeling I'll need it... "

She nodded and started making packets of sugar for Sato, as Aoyama stood up and put his hands behind his head before winking at Amaraito.

He seemed confused until a laser beam was fired at him. He created a light shield, but the laser started to power through, so he focused all his light on that.

Midoriya ran and attacked him again, slamming his foot against the shield as Aoyama switched off the laser, almost at his limit, and pushing Amaraito back again.

He was already starting to look a little weary, but the battle wasn't even close to finished yet. Getting angry now, and a little more bloodthirsty, he took yet more light from the area.