Chapter 45: Shell

Gone. It was all gone. Half of U.A. was destroyed, several of our teachers were killed, and our dorms, our homes were demolished.

" My... My computer... " I whimpered as I got dirty looks from several of my classmates.

" Your computer? I think you mean, our homes and everything we own! We're homeless, and we have nothing but the clothes on our backs! " Mineta shouted.

I was rather surprised he didn't complain about whatever weird hentai magazines he had being burnt up or buried in rubble.

Koda walked slowly over to the wreck and rather lifelessly started picking up bits of concrete and tossing them aside, calling out, " Y-Yuwai-Chan... "

His rabbit. His pet was still inside when the blast had hit. I walked over to him and glanced at him, seeing that tears were welling up in his eyes. Silently, but quickly, I started moving rubble alongside Koda.

A few of my classmates started helping out, like Mina, Kirsihima, Uraraka, Midoriya, Sato, and Tokoyami. We were quickly getting through the rubble as Koda also picked up the pace.

If we're calling the ground floor the first floor, Koda's room was on the third floor. I mean... Maybe there was a possibility that his rabbit could have survived?

" Whilst you losers are searching for some dumb rabbit, I'm gonna do something actually useful and help the pros. " Bakugo said.

Koda clenched his fists and grjt his teeth, turning to face Bakugo with clear anger in his eyes. " He's not just a dumb bunny. He's my friend. "

" Whatever. If anyone has any bright ideas for where we're gonna live now by the time I get back I'd love to hear them because I'm right about ready to blow the smug look on Deku's face off. "

Midoriya stopped looking at Bakugo and continued helping move rubble. " Don't worry Koda, we'll find Yuwai! "

Koda smiled a little and eventually, we found a cage that had been severely bent. It just about held intact though, not caving in from the few rocks in top of it, and by some miracle, the rabbit was inside and alive.

Koda's face lit up the instant they saw his rabbit and he literally tore the cage apart to get to him as fast as possible, picking him up and cuddling him, nuzzling into him.

" Yuwai-Chan! You have no idea how happy I am to see you! I'm never letting go of you again! " He said as everyone cheered for its survival.

Yaoyorozu then spoke up, and asked for our attention. " I know where we can live! If you're all alright with it if course. It could get a little cramped... "

Was she about to suggest what I thought she was about to suggest?

Back at the Sinister Six hideout, Kaiyo was scolding everyone after regaining consciousness. She was packing back and forth, her arms waving around almost like she was their mother.

" I don't know what you were all thinking. Especially you Amaraito. You separated them all into groups that had counters to your abilities. You're a fool. We could easily have beaten them all! " She said, exasperated.

" My dear... " He started before Kaiyo pointed a finger in his face.

" I am not your dear. I will rip your face off. "

" Ok... Uhm... My acquaintance... My only goal was to defeat the Son of Dar- I mean... Tokoyami. It was just coincidence that he was paired up with ones that could defeat me. I nearly beat them! " He chirped at the last part of his sentence.

" Do I look like I give a damn about nearly? Hitler nearly took over the world but no one cares about his nearlies, they care about his shortcomings, and that's what I care about right now too! "