Chapter 50: Operation C

It had been just three days since the U.A. Raid, Operation B. Yet, Cyberghost was already talking about their final operation. This job was going to be the last one they had to do in order to bring about all of their desires, every single one, according to Cyberghost.

Although they all knew about his particle cannon, he'd sanctioned off his laboratory, and denies everyone access to it. He wouldn't tell them why, and he hadn't even seemed to have made any improvements to the weapon.

It may have been to do with the new recruits Kaiyo had brought back. He didn't trust them, not even remotely. When Kaiyo brought back a sixth person, he sighed upon coming from behind his secret door and gestures to them.

" Bone Collector, could you introduce me to your new... Friends? " He asked, garnering the attention of the rest of the Six, who listened in on the conversation, since they had nothing better to do.

They'd been training their quirks a lot every day since the raid, especially Sairokaku. Although he couldn't fight, he'd been strengthening his ability to mass produce spores, enough now to fill an entire room in seconds.

Smiling, Kaiyo glanced towards the Six, and then gestured to each of the new men in the room. She started off by introducing them to the male she'd met up with who called himself the Ribbon Dancer.

" They've told me they want to be known by their quirk names, so I'll start off with Ribbon Dancer. " She started, the male waving.

He was a little taller than Kaiyo herself, and seemed to be the only one who was confident enough to be close to her. Everyone else kept their distance, but he was always within an arm's reach of her. Was he fearless, or stupid?

" He can peel off and solidify strands of his skin into super tough fibers which can almost cut through titanium. He has years of experience with dancing, particularly ballet, and as gay as that sounds, once he starts spinning, there's no stopping him. He'll cut you down in nothing flat. "

The male smiled at the compliments she gave and bowed slightly to the group, proud of himself. She then gestured to the next man in line.

" This is Shoulder Spike. He's a banker turned bouncer who, as his name suggests, has spike growing out of his shoulders. He's known in the underworld for being a brutal bouncer, rugby tackling people to death on occasion when they step out of line. Not many have been lucky enough to live and tell the tale. "

The man was a little younger than Kinzokuma, and was a little shorter, but he had a much more intimidating presence. He stared at everyone as if they were ants beneath his boot, he knew he could crush them if he wanted to. He had short black hair and a piercing stare with two grown eyes.

" Next up, we have Tendon Springs. This guy reminds me a lot of Gran Torino, but he's even springier than that old guy. His tendons are made out of a rubbery material that allows him to bounce around at incredible speeds. He's also very fast and athletic as you could imagine, and will tear a hole through anyone he attacks. "

The man was hardly a man, he looked more like a boy. He seemed quite energetic, and was really lanky. He has blonde hair, a little yellower than my own, and green eyes like emeralds.

" Midas, as the name suggests, turns things to gold with a single touch. Fool's gold sadly, but still a very dangerous ability indeed. His touch works on organic and non organic matter, so don't shake his hand. He based his name off the old story about King Midas. I got in contact with a specialist to weave a pair of gloves for him with his own hair so it would be immune to his quirk. "

Kirakiri put his hand up, and then asked, " Could you introduce me to this specialist? I'd like to have something made for me. "

She shook her head, closing her eyes briefly. " I killed her afterwards, I could tell she was a rat just by looking at her. Anyways! "