Chapter 47: Proposition

As we were all enjoying our meal, Mina got a phone call, which she answered with a smile. That smile faded very quickly, as she seemed more and mor distraught every second the phonecall went on.

She looked like she was about to cry by the end of it, and when she hung up, a few of us had noticed, Sero asking what was wrong.

" My parents want me to come back home... And start attending Seiai Academy tomorrow morning. This is my last day with you all... " She said as she spoke through tears.

Sighing, Tokoyami said, " My parents want me to attend Seijin High School by the end of the week. They were, however, lenient in the fact that they're allowing me to stay here, if that's acceptable to you, Yaoyorozu. "

Yaoyorozu, who was comforting Mina, nodded. " Of course, everyone here is welcome to stay as long as they wish, it's no trouble really. I actually like the company, I'd have you all here if your parents all agreed! "

I thanked Yaoyorozu and sighed, " Well if this is our last night together for the foreseeable future, instead of moping, how about we go out and do something fun? "

" I'm honestly not in the mood for movies tonight, not gonna lie... " Sero started.

Tsu ignored him and looked up at me, smiling, " What are you thinking, Alex-Chan? "

Smirking, I suggested, " How about something... We're not supposed to? "

Bakugou grinned and leaned in over the table slightly as Mr Aizawa looked accusingly at me.

" Oh? You're not planning on doing something illegal, are you, hero in the works? " Mr Aizawa asked with an eyebrow raised.

I raised my hands up and down like scales and stuck my lip out for a moment, " Depends. Are fireworks illegal? "

" Let's blow something up! " Bakugou shouted excitedly.

Great! If Bakugou was convinced, Kirishima would be. If Kirishima would go, Mina would go, then all the girls would go, which means half the guys would go, and the rest would just follow suit.

" I'll go get some fireworks then! Spread the word, I'll be back in a few minutes! " I said, as I got up to leave.

Tsu smiled at me, seemingly happy at my more upbeat attitude. There was a lot on my mind, but keeping in mind my date with Tsu the previous month, I needed to try to relieve myself of stress.

There was no way I could keep myself happy if all my friends were upset. So if this was the last time we were going to hang out as a group for a while, then we should make it memorable!

I teleported down to the local shops to look for some fireworks, and after a few different stops, I got a variety of fireworks, and teleported back home. Or, well, the manor. Home for now.

Everyone was waiting around, as the message had been spread pretty quickly. Even Mr Aizawa was there, watching as he saw my hands full of brown paper bags with fireworks inside of them.

" Mr Aizawa! You're coming too? " I asked, rather excitedly.

Smiling a little, he explained, " Someone has to keep an eye on you kids. I may not be a teacher any more, but I'm a responsible adult and a hero for now, so I need to stop you from doing anything reckless. "

That was probably just a plot device for him to " inspect " fireworks to set off himself. He definitely would never admit to wanting to have fun. He did want to though, secretly.

I was about to say something, but my phone vibrated in my pocket. A text? I took it out of my pocket and looked, seeing I had a message from Edgeshot.