Chapter 52: Nuke

As I stood just a few hundred meters away from the chaos, I realised something didn't feel right. I looked down at myself, seeing I wasn't in my suit.

If I was going to do this, I needed to do it right. I thought to myself that if I proved a capable hero, maybe I could get my license? Maybe U.A. will be brought back if I won!

I immediately teleported back home directly to my room, getting there quickly, and grabbing my suit which I was keeping in the wardrobe. I heard a massive commotion downstairs, presumably about me.

I threw the suit on as I felt bad about what I was doing. It was selfish, really, and I knew that. But at the time, I knew I had to do something since they were there, in my grasp. It was time to end the Six once and for all!

Suited up, I donned the mask, and teleported back to the scene. I ran to the hole in the wall and meditated for just a brief moment. I took thirty seconds, listening to all the crashing and banging, as well as other noises from the ensuing fights.

But then, for the first time whilst wearing my suit since Power Loader's death, I felt my arms, legs, and body growing. It was time. Time to become a hero.

I ran in, seeing that Gang Orca was having trouble dealing with both the super sized brutes Kinzokuma and Shoulder Spike. I decided to go after Kinzokuma as I knew what his quirk was, but there were several people here who's quirks I didn't know.

As I ran, a thought flashed into my head, a question. Where's Kirakiri? Was he hiding in the gas? Kirakiri was someone I absolutely did not want to think about, so I focused on the metal demon.

Everyone stared at me in disbelief for just a brief moment, both the heroes and the villains. Kinzokuma's momentary paralysis was enough for me to close the distance and go in for a hard punch.

He covered himself in metal, but my punch was hard enough to shatter it all, since he didn't have enough time to make a thick suit of armour for himself.

The man was sent careering backwards into a wall, as I turned my attention to Shoulder Spike. He didn't hesitate to slam into Gang Orca with the spiked hammer, causing significant damage to the hero's chest, and then eyed me up.

Confident in my abilities, I assumed he could either manipulate his spikes, or just had strength enhancers. Either way, I believed I could take him on, so went in to tackle him.

Seeing my display of strength against Kinzokuma, he grew his spikes, doubling their size, and ran into to rugby tackle me, pointing his shoulder towards me.

Like a bull running towards a red flag, at the last second, I teleported back and then forwards again so that I wouldn't be hit. I spun around and grabbed him by the ankle, squeezing hard and tossing him to the side like he was nothing.

The man wasn't injured, just a little dazed, but everyone else was interested in me now. Mirko was still trying to fight Tendon Spring, Blizzard was keeping Endeavour's flames at bay, and Midas was surprisingly already captured by Kamui Woods, his hands being the only part not locked up.

Edgeshot then went after Kaiyo, who had spidered her way out of the gas cloud, so that left me with Cyberghost, Kinzokuma, and Kirakiri, wherever he was. With burning hatred in my eyes, I ran towards Cyberghost.

There was clear fear in his own eyes, as his life presumably flashed before him. His cannon hadn't charged up yet, and his bodyguard was in the side of a building, trying to get unstuck.

Before I could reach him though, the man of the hour arrived at his side to protect him, Kirakiri, with a trail of mist around him and Cyberghost in a ring patter .