•03• Disguise

Jungkook smiled like a fool and he didn't know why or what maybe he does?

Oh my God, Taehyung is actually staying over. The thought making Jungkook giddy a bit as Taehyung texted his mom about it.

Jungkook pushed away some of the junk on his bed and jumped on it. Taehyung chuckled and joined him on the soft cushion.

"Ahh it's really been really long since we last had a sleepover, right Tae?"

"Yeah, I'm glad you can see now, you blind bunny." Taehyung replied.

"Hey! I'm not-"

"DINNER TIME BOYS"

"Coming~~~" Jungkook replied and dragged Taehyung along with him downstairs.

Having Taehyung for dinner was something that Mrs. Hye Kyo really missed. She always loved the young boy's presence around her. He was someone who can easily catch attention around with his adorableness and that's why Jungkook felt thankful to have him.

The dinner was fun, filled with lots of laughter and smiles even though it was just the three of them. Jungkook was busy staring at Taehyung and Ma was busy staring at her nephew. She smiled to herself, knowing the familiar feeling between them.

After the dinner, both the boys decided to play games after wishing Ma goodnight. Jungkook was a pro and Taehyung whined every time he lost and the latter wouldn't simply let him win.

"Ahhh Jungkook~ah, I hate you!!!" Taehyung hit Jungkook's head playfully with a pillow and landed on the bed, burying his face.

"Feel grateful we didn't bet on this or else you would be doing what I wanted you to do."

Jungkook teased and Taehyung mumbled something incoherently and remaining quiet after that.

And he gradually fell into slumber.

Jungkook smiled, shaking his head as he put away the things. It was pretty late and he too felt sleepy after a belly full of good food.

"Ah did he fell asleep already?" Jungkook turned him over and his cute face got even cuter and prettier.

"Might have been a really tired day for him." Jungkook cooed and laid beside him, covering them both with a blanket.

Taehyung had this cute habit of snuggling up to the person next to him. It wasn't the first time they cuddled this way with their limbs entangling perfectly but Jungkook with his senses and mind magnified now, tried to stay calm after feeling Taehyung so close to himself.

"Calm down, it's just Taehyung. Don't act like it's the first time."

And then suddenly Taehyung caged Jungkook in his arms. Jungkook's eyes almost popping out because Taehyung had his knee up something which obviously made Jungkook look down. He gulped while slowly pushing the knee away from his body. Taehyung shuffled in his sleep and moved closer to snuggle his face onto Jungkook's chest.

"He sleeps so peacefully. It won't be fair to move him. Ah Jungkook let it be." He sighed and held Taehyung steadily in his arms and stared at his beautiful face. The boy beside him always managed to fill the void that occupied Jungkook's heart. He made Jungkook genuinely happy.

"Since when did you become this pretty huh Taehyung?" He whispered on his own and tried to close Taehyung's parted lips with his fingers but they opened up again.

"Cute as always."

He tried again but they parted away again. Jungkook chuckled, slowly leaning in closer, barely an inch away. His ears could hear how the air left Taehyung's pink lips, how his body moved letting the air gush in and out.