•07• Fallacy

The following days turned out to be the worst in the city. All citizens were warned to stay at home as precaution and for prior safety. Apparently, a gang of juveniles had decided to use the roads and public services as playgrounds, for fun. Police later got to know that they were four teens who had escaped from the jail recently.

The police force had surrounded the criminals but they were continuously giving them a hard time shooting around and loitering the city.

"Wait a minute! The hell? Are they just kids?" Spiderman had stood on top of a building as he analyzed the scene happening. He signaled the police to distract the criminals by giving them continuous warnings.

"Put your guns down and surrender.” The first warning came blaring through the speaker, the stern voice echoing around the deserted city. 

“We want you to stop doing this right now or you’ll be risking your lives." The police man warned them again through a megaphone in a helicopter above.

"Gotcha man but you ain't tellin' me what I gotta do 'cause you ain't my momma." One of the criminals shouted back and rest all laughed howling at the police. The guy positioned his gun towards the helicopter and just when he was about to press the trigger to shoot, it was snatched away.

"Hey kids, you know, this is not a playground and guns certainly are not toys." Spiderman had the gun in his hand, teasing them four as he now handed the gun to a police man.

The one that who was about to pull the trigger was not very happy with being insulted. He snapped angrily and pulled out a machine gun from his car.

"Uh oh" Spider-Man jumped on him before he could fire. As he took hold of the boy, he shot web on the other three to knock them down with the classic Spidey style.

"I thought I made it clear, kid. Guns. Are. Not. Toys." Spider-Man punched the boy repeatedly, accounting blood to drip out of his mouth now.

The boy fell unconscious and Spider-Man realized that he went way too far, after all the boy was a teen, a lot younger than him.

Police had caught the three knocked down boys and Spider-Man slowly stood up after releasing the boy from his grip who was whimpering.

"Ah Spidey don't worry about it, we'll take him with us now." The police officer said and he just nodded.

Spider-Man still had a strong feeling that maybe this wasn't over yet. For how long could they control them? After all, they were still kids.

"Hey can I talk to him?" Spiderman asked as the policeman was handcuffing him. His face bleeding and his left eye was swollen.

"Look kid, they kept you in there to help you with your problems but you are only making it more difficult." Spider Man said as he patted on his shoulder now and the boy was trying hard to stand still.

"Help me with my problems? What the fuck are you saying? When they killed my father, where were they? And when my momma jumped from the bridge leaving me alone, where were they? And you out of all people, a coward in a mask. YOU ARE SAYING HELP?" The boy shouted and wiggled out of the policeman's grip who had held him from the back.

"Relax kid. Calm down."

The boy tried to spit on Spiderman's face but he turned away.

"Spidey, don’t mind him. He is insane. We have to take him away now." The policeman said and dragged the boy to the car.

"THEY KILLED MY FATHER!!! THEY TOOK MY MOTHER!!! THEY TOOK MY EVERYTHING!!!" He shouted as he was being dragged.

"Thank you, Mr. Spider-Man, you always ease our job. Tell us if we can help you in any way." The police officer showed his gratitude and Spider-Man nodded his head absentmindedly. He was still was caught in a trance looking at the boy screaming.