•22• Rendezvous

"Get the fuck away from my boyfriend Yugyeom!" Jungkook yelled through his gritted teeth, loud enough for Yugyeom to stop. His hands slowly let go of Taehyung from his firm grip when he saw the certain brown haired male, stomping towards him furiously.

Taehyung quickly rushed behind Jungkook and clutched onto Jungkook from the back.

"Jungkook, no!" He whispered in a panic because he knew what was about to happen.

Ignoring Taehyung's warning, Jungkook lunged in Yugyeom's direction and punched him on his face. Yugyeom's back hit the wall on the impact and Taehyung gasped in shock.

"How fucking dare you?" Jungkook asked again and grabbed him by his collar and punched him and this time Yugyeom fell on the ground groaning in pain. There was blood on his lips and a heavy bruise forming.

Jungkook went feral, he couldn't stand the thought of anything harming his boyfriend and here Yugyeom almost- The scene made Jungkook's blood boil and he was not done with Yugyeom and was about to pull him up again but Taehyung screamed.

"JUNGKOOK! STOP! JUST STOP IT!" He stepped in front, in between Yugyeom and Jungkook and resisted his boyfriend from moving any further.

"Taehyung, move! How dare he touch you? HOW DARE HE?" Taehyung hugged Jungkook and broke down into tears.

"P-please, stop..." He cried and Yugyeom stood up, wiping his bleeding face with his sleeves.

Jungkook tried to step but Taehyung held him again.

"Jungkook let's get out here, please..." He pleaded, trying to drag him away.

"HOW DARE YOU LAY YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON HIM? I'LL FUCKING END YOU!" Jungkook yelled and Yugyeom chuckled pathetically.

"Jungkook, stop for God's sake. Let's go." Taehyung pulled him with him and turned around to look at Yugyeom with a disgusted expression.

"Y-you don't have to fight me. You're already a winner, Kook. You have h-him." Yugyeom said, looking in Taehyung's direction, eyes filled with pain.

Jungkook was still breathing heavily, chest filled with wrath. He might feel bad about it later but at this moment he felt nothing for Yugyeom, he was a disgusting piece of shit for him.

Jungkook closed his eyes before taking a deep breath. He held Taehyung's hands and dragged them out of the rest room and Taehyung just walked with him, trying to control his tears.

Jungkook finally stopped in an empty classroom and sighed hard. Taehyung dug his face into his chest as he cried and Jungkook rubbed his back. Jungkook then parted him away to wipe his tears and pecked his lips.

"Baby, I'm so sorry." Jungkook whispered and Taehyung sniffed.

"I... I only love you Kookie, only you." He whispered and Jungkook's gaze softened quickly. His heart ached so badly and he pulled Taehyung in another tight hug.

"I know, baby, I know." He whispered and stroked Taehyung's hand as he hugged him closer to his chest.

"Forget about him." Jungkook whispered after parting away.

"Promise me you won't fight him again. I don't want you to be in trouble." He requested with his glossy eyes.

"Promise me?" He asked and Jungkook nodded.

"I promise."

Taehyung tiptoed to land his lips on Jungkook's who now caged him in his arms to kiss him better.