🕷️• SEQUEL •🕷️

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
READ CAREFULLY

So you guys are aware of the fact that Yugyeom had discovered his father's lab and that screams for the conclusion of this cliffhanger so we are making a sequel for you.

This will be in continuation in this book and the first chapter of the sequel will be updated soon so add this book in the library and in your reading lists for notifying you.

Many things had been concluded in the prequel so this will only focus on Yugyeom and his curiosity plus Taekook and the upcoming difficulties they will see. All the characters are same in this book and a new character alert in this one is - Choi Soobin, as Yeonjun's friend.

Short summary

Being Spider-Man is no joke and this brings danger to Jungkook's loved ones for granted so Jungkook and Taehyung face a lot of difficulties and issues because of their families' disapproval and this leads to the disappearance of Spider-Man because of the promise he made with his boyfriend to always stay together and as soon as people come to realise about Spiderman's disappearance, crime touches the sky.

Will Spidey come back?

Will Yugyeom be able to find his father's killer?

What will Yugyeom do when he'll find out that Jungkook is the one who killed him?

Will Yugyeom be able to know about his father's reality?

You will get to know soon.

Stay tuned!

___________________________

© kimchix0o & Dippy08