•34• L'amour (M)

Taehyung leisurely walked downstairs, swaying his hips but as soon as his eyes landed on Jungkook, standing beside his father in the drawing room, he walked a little faster.

Mr. Kim flashed a small smile at the two boys, specifically to his son as he clutched onto Jungkook's arm.

"We should be leaving now, Dad." He said softly and his father just nodded.

"Yes, and Jungkook? Why don't you come for dinner next week?" He asked and Jungkook nodded with a smile.

"Of course, Mr. Kim." 

"Alright then see you. Take care." He said, slightly obvious that he meant Jungkook to take care of his son and Jungkook nodded firmly.

"See you Dad." Taehyung said  shortly and closed the door as he dragged Jungkook outside.

"So should I think that your father considered me as his son-in-law already?" Jungkook teased and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"It's because of our PDA filled relationship." 

"Ooh." Jungkook said slowly as he stared at the other while walking forward. This was unfair seriously, so unfair because even Taehyung’s silhouette was too beautiful.

Jungkook quickly followed and wrapped his arms around his beau.

"By the way, can't wait for tonight." Jungkook teased and Taehyung just chuckled.

Oh boy, Jungkook has no idea.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Tzuyu insisted on the date tonight. She was getting ready whilst Yugyeom, waited for her in the bar, chugging down the stinging liquid as thoughts dizzied his head.

Months have passed since Yugyeom discovered his father's lab and Tzuyu hasn’t initiated any conversation, not even a clue for him to figure out something.

He felt a pair of arms around him and a sweet peck landing on his cheek, Yugyeom closed his eyes at the feeling.

This time not like the other days, he didn't want to be influenced by her love and affection, all he wanted was answers.

He stood up now, letting go of the glass, turning to face her. She smiled and quickly pressed their lips together.

"What is it, darling?" Tzuyu sensed quickly that something was off. She asked him and Yugyeom sighed at the question.

"I miss my Dad." He whispered.

"I miss him so much and…." He took a deep breath, releasing himself from her arms to walk away to the drawing room.

"Yug?" She called out doubtfully, his sudden change of mood starting to plant worries in her.

"Dr. Hoki, the great scientist huh? Seriously was it all that he used to do?" He asked impatiently her who walked closer to him as she realised where the conversation was going.

"Yes honey, b-but what’s wrong now?" She asked and he chuckled pathetically.

"I knew it. How foolish of me to even think that you would ever tell me. My bad." He said plainly, face blank but eyes shiny.

"Y-yug, why are you talking like this? You know it’s not true." She said softly, her hands cupping his face gently but he removed them from his face.

"How much did he pay you to shut your mouth?" He asked, his face in a cold glare and Tzuyu took a step back, not believing what just fell off his lips.

Her eyes quickly started to water, tears pooling blurring her vision.

Fuck. Yugyeom cursed to himself.