•32• Euphoria (Epilogue)

Almost a month passed after Dr. Hoki's death, after the painful funeral. Yugyeom was either trying to brush away the questions about his well being or he simply put up a plastered fake smile. He plainly assumed that no one could actually understand nor empathise his true pain. The pain of being alone.

But Tzuyu always had been by his side, constantly supporting and encouraging him through the very tough times and also semesters were ending. College was finally getting over.

Yugyeom somehow made sure he cleared his exams and Tzuyu always tried to keep a track on his schedule. Everything moved by swiftly and graduation day was nearing. Yugyeom decided to not attend it because he hated to be in the crowd.

Currently, he was settled in the bar in the drawing, sipping on the dark liquid as silence completely engulfed him.

Yes, silence was all that left now. He was all alone in the huge mansion. The walls seemed to suffocate him but they had the essence of his father's hard-work and he didn't want to tear that down.

His mind reminiscing of the younger cheerful days with his Dad as he drowned himself in the memories. He hung his head low when a hand softly brushed his shoulders and he knew who those hands belonged to.

"You should eat something." Tzuyu said in the softest voice possible and Yugyeom remained silent.

She decided to sit beside him as her hands automatically brushed his hair when she leaned closer.

"Yug, look at me." She said and there was only silence when their eyes met.

"Jungkook and Taehyung were here for you earlier. You didn't even talk to them." She whispered and caressed his hands.

"I want to be alone." He said with an expressionless face.

"This is what you have been doing all this while Yug. I am not leaving you alone. Okay?" She said sternly.

"Tzuyu, stop." He said in a low voice.

"What if I don't?"

Yugyeom stomped his hands on the counter out of frustration.

"Then sit here like a rock." He spit back, anger gushing out from all the pent up pain.

"Fine! I'll just sit here but let me tell you Yug, rock is what you have become. Just accept it already."

"Dr. Hoki never wanted you to stay this way. At least don't hurt his feelings after he's gone. For God's sake, please talk to me instead of pretending to be numb. Let it out Yugyeom." She spoke from behind and stood to follow him to the stairs.

The bomb was just starting to tick inside Yugyeom.

Before he could climb up, her hands tugged his arm and Yugyeom stopped moving.

"Yug please, it's your graduation day tomorrow. Dr. Hoki would be so proud of you. You have to go."

"IF HE CARED, THEN HE WOULDN'T HAVE LEFT ME THIS WAY!" He yelled, combusting it out all.

"H-he knew, he fucking knew that I only had him. My only family. Look at me now, I am fucking alone...... I'm fucking pathetically all alone." His anger soon turned into agony as tears brimmed in his eyes.

Yugyeom was afraid, too hurt to let anyone in closer to leave him alone, all over again.

"How dare you say that?! You have me, you have your friends. Yug... You're not alone. Stop saying that." She whispered softly after cupping his face.

He closed his eyes, letting all the salty tears scroll down.

Tzuyu slowly leaned to leave a peck on his lips before wiping his tears away.