•05• Dilemma

Days passed by, more and more people began familiarizing with this new term called Spider-Man. They slowly became habitual to his presence around the city even though he rarely interacted with anyone. Initially many called him fake and tagged him many names but time and presence does change everything and so did their opinion.

Every newspaper unavoidably had Spider-Man on the front-page. He had become a figure of admiration for many for his heroic actions. Girls gushed over him as it was a mandatory gossip topic of how Spidey would fly over and save them. The kids on the other hand absolutely loved him, he was the only superhero they believed in. Some envied on how he could do impossible things but deep down, it was all dilemma.

Contrasting to the positive results Jungkook received for Spider-Man, he was frustrated with the situation around. There was a little relief from the police department but ever since the Spider-Man factor was out, everyone depended on him and it was whole lot of distraction for the ordinary boy, Jungkook.

His instincts would alarm him at any time, irrelevant of what he did; eating, sleeping, studying, taking shower or even if he is- you know what. He was more than frustrated and his small fights with Taehyung didn’t help either. He managed to reply occasionally but Taehyung being Taehyung was upset that his best friend was still very busy.

Besides those fights, his aunt would also demand answers about his doings and late arrivals back home. Jungkook doesn’t know how but he manages to run away most of time not knowing what to answer to her never-ending questions. At the end of the day he would lock himself up in his room and collapse as his tiredness would take over.

On this current pattern he returned back home tired; a whole busy day at the university and plus of course saving his city. He tried to sneak in quietly because he had no energy for a conversation with his aunt but his aunt sadly had other plans. She stood near the door with her arms crossed, waiting patiently for her nephew to enter.

"Jungkook, where have you been? It's 9 pm and I don't think your university leaves you this late. Tell me where have you been?" His aunt questioned him and he scratched his neck looking down at the floor.

"I... I was out with Taehyung." He lied.

"With Taehyung really?" She asked with her stern voice.

"Would you specifically tell me where you were with him? Because I just saw him out in the market with his brother when I was out for groceries. Were you inside his shopping bag or purse? Because I couldn't see you around clearly." Jungkook gulped.

"Answer me honestly now, where were you?"

Jungkook remained silent because he had no excuse to defend himself.

"Also, I was cleaning your room." His aunt said and Jungkook's eyes were almost about to fall out of his sockets.

"W-what?"

"What are these?" She showed him a bundle of notes and papers. All related to his uncle, documents of places where he worked, newspaper cutting of articles related to his accident and God knows what else.

"M-ma, give them back." He tried to hold his things but she threw them away.

"Why Jungkook? Why are you doing this? Why are you collecting all of this? This is wrong and what if they find out and one day take you away with them. I will not let that happen again. TELL ME WHY JUNGKOOK?" She screamed and Jungkook's eyes were almost tearing up while he started to collect the papers again.

"THIS ALL MAKES NO SENSE. HE IS GONE, HE IS ALL GONE NOW!!!" She knelt down after bursting into tears. Jungkook panicked and embraced her shaking body in his warmth.