•11• Divulge

They couldn’t get enough of each other's lips, Jungkook kissed him again and again. The feeling was still incredible as the evening progressed. 

Taehyung has his hair splayed on the bed, while his fingers are playing with Jungkook’s raven hair. They had their hands all over each other and heck Jungkook missed this feeling so much. It felt so serene, like how he would feel at ease. In the end, it is undoubtedly Taehyung who makes him feel this type of way.

Amidst the messy room, they both felt so safe in each other’s embrace and definite bliss from each other’s lips. The need of air would always become an interruption so they looked into each other’s eyes, a sly smile not failing to form on their red faces.

Jungkook sat up on the bed and pulled Taehyung onto his lap. His hand carefully sliding around Taehyung’s waist, pulling him closer in his hold. Taehyung wrapped his arms around, kissing his cheeks making Jungkook giggle. It was quite certain now that Jungkook had magically become a kid in a candy store when he gets kissed by Taehyung.

"Kookie..." Taehyung whispered softly into his ears and Jungkook’s heart fluttered in response.

"You're telling me everything now." Taehyung demanded and Jungkook nodded, pecking his nose.

"Tae, I always wanted to tell you things but suddenly everything became so complicated." He started.

"It’s okay Kookie. You trust me, right?" Taehyung asked.

“More than anyone.” Jungkook stole another kiss before starting the entire episode.

"You always knew about me, searching for my uncle's suspected killer. I was just searching for some clues in the store room of the laboratory where I was bitten by a spider..."

“What? In our lab?!” Taehyung's eyes widened in a shock as he whisper-yelled and Jungkook nodded.

"It was after a day or two after the bite, I felt changes in me. I started breaking things easily, I could hear even the smallest noises and my wrists began shooting webs. Remember that day you walked in and I fell on you?”

“Yeah?”

“That’s when I found out I could crawl. See I have tiny hair in my fingers. Weird, right? This is why I didn't tell you.” Jungkook showed him his fingers and Taehyung looked at with awe.

"No, it’s not weird Kookie. You were being distant and I understand why now." Taehyung said Jungkook pulled him for a warm hug.

"I’m so sorry Tae." He whispered and brushed Taehyung's hair softly.

"But when did you decide to become Spidey?"

"When I realised that I cannot escape from it. It has become a part of me now and I have to live with it as well. You know I get these instincts in me which tells me something is wrong. I wanted to be of some help to the people and also be anonymous at the same time, thus the suit. And that’s how Spider-Man came in."

He explained and Taehyung's gaze softened and he felt so proud of his Kookie.

"Kookie, my heart is swelling with pride. You used your powers for goodness when there was a chance to misuse it. I love you Kookie." Taehyung kissed his temples and Jungkook smiled contentedly.

“I love you too Taehyungie.”

Telling Taehyung everything was the right thing to do. He felt so light after sharing about Spider- Man and maybe all the fights and tears were worth it now that he has Taehyung by his side.

"I’m so sorry Kookie, I always bothered you when you were already in a lot of problems." Taehyung whispered sadly and Jungkook just tugged his hair behind his ear and brushed his cheeks softly.