•38• Despair

After seeing her collapse to the ground, Jungkook's world fell apart.

He was worried, not aware if his secret would scare her and cause more problems.

"MA!" He quickly rushed to her side, patting her cheeks repeatedly, trying to wake her up.

He carried her up immediately and laid her on the bed. Grabbing the bottle from the nightstand, he splashed water on her face, calling her over and over again.

After what felt like hours, she stirred, eyes blinking repeatedly. Her vision finally cleared and all she could see was the worried face of her nephew, still in Spider-Man's suit.

"J-jungkook... you..."

Tada, Jungkook knew that he was fucked up again.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

The room was filled with silence, Jungkook sitting on the chair beside the bed and his aunt on the bed. Silent tears fell off her face as she sat in the bed, unmoved.

Jeon Jungkook, her nephew, was Spider-Man. The superhero that was saving the city.

She scolded him, cried a lot and warned him to stop all of that right there but Jungkook wouldn't just agree. As her final bait, she began crying and Jungkook just sat there with a blank face.

"Ma... stop crying..."

"I-I told you to stay away from such things. You hid it from me all this while? Oh God, what do I do now? How could I even imagine this to happen?" She cried and Jungkook sighed frustrated.

"Ma, it's not like they are coming for me. I'm fine and this- it's in my blood now. I just can't help it." He tried to convince her but she only cried more.

"Wait! Does this mean.... Goblin?! Oh Lord, you fought with him, getting all hurt?" She cried with her hands on her head, her face dramatically turning into a shocked expression.

"Ma~~" Jungkook whined.

"N-no...No! I won't let you go out anymore. No, not at all. Not when you are Spider-man. No." She repeated and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Ma. Calm. Down. I'm fine. Look at me. I'm alright." He shook her shoulders to get her attention.

"Nobody knows Ma, except you, Tae, Yeonie and yeah Felix." He confessed sheepishly and she gasped.

"Hah, you hid it from only me, didn't you? How dare you? What if something wrong happened to you? What would I do?" She cried and hit Jungkook's coconut head.

"Ouch Ma~ it hurts." He whined.

"It hurts? What about me? You hid it all from me and won't it hurt me?"

"Ma, I'm sorry. Please..."

"Go away, don't call me Ma anymore. Keep hiding things from me." She said in a sulky manner and Jungkook pouted, kneeling in front of her and leaning his head to her lap.

"Don't say this Ma, you have always been and you always will be my Ma, more than a mother to me." He whispered sadly.

Hye Kyo gave up soon, stroking his tangled soft hair with her fingers.

"You are going to tell me everything, yes? Only then I can think of letting you go out." And Jungkook finally smiled, relief rushing through his mind.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Tzuyu's absence slowly ruining Yugyeom. There was no sign of her coming back anymore. No meetings, no calls, not even a text.

She was really hurt and needed some time but Yugyeom imagined things and concluded this to be the end, adding fuel to the fire.